UN-Ds Foamposites...Is it Ok??

We all know that foamposites mold to your feet...What do you guys think about purchasing lighly used foams. Is it going to remold, be stiff, or what??
Here is a pic of slvr/blk foamposites i finally found/copped that i been lookin for and i found em for 150 shipped!..i think its a pretty good deal, imo...

%24%28KGrHqIOKkIE1qUPbU1RBNtNn4zPT%21%7E%7E_12.JPG
\

%24%28KGrHqYOKp0E1rEgt%28D%28BNtNoWQHqw%7E%7E_12.JPG

Let me know what you guys think about this molding theory and about my recent find as well, if u like.

Leave your thoughts and opinions NT!..
grin.gif

Please wait

Image not available

We all know that foamposites mold to your feet...What do you guys think about purchasing lighly used foams. Is it going to remold, be stiff, or what??
Here is a pic of slvr/blk foamposites i finally found/copped that i been lookin for and i found em for 150 shipped!..i think its a pretty good deal, imo...

%24%28KGrHqIOKkIE1qUPbU1RBNtNn4zPT%21%7E%7E_12.JPG
\

%24%28KGrHqYOKp0E1rEgt%28D%28BNtNoWQHqw%7E%7E_12.JPG

Let me know what you guys think about this molding theory and about my recent find as well, if u like.

Leave your thoughts and opinions NT!..
grin.gif

Please wait

Image not available

Some people take the "molding" of foams too seriously.

If they're your size (or a half size bigger), cop and you'll be happy.

grin.gif

grin.gif

@hustlinflip
I dont feed into all the hype and controversy, but im no foam 'expert' either lol..
Just curious to see what the NT fam have to say on the issue..but good lookin homie.

@Quincy
I feel you on that bro. Im just crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. But do mind you, im not a dummy either.
I asked for larger, hi-res quality pics before i purchased, so i have had a pretty good look at them.
I only consider used kicks if they have been worn less than 5 times, or look like they could pass for DS.

@hustlinflip
I dont feed into all the hype and controversy, but im no foam 'expert' either lol..
Just curious to see what the NT fam have to say on the issue..but good lookin homie.

@Quincy
I feel you on that bro. Im just crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. But do mind you, im not a dummy either.
I asked for larger, hi-res quality pics before i purchased, so i have had a pretty good look at them.
I only consider used kicks if they have been worn less than 5 times, or look like they could pass for DS.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Definitly This.

The "Molding" Is Kind Of Over Rated... Once You Break Them In They'll Be Very Comfortable But The Whole Proccess Of Doing That Was Painfull For Me...
30t6p3b.gif
 The Best Part Of This Shoe IMO Is Definitly The Use Of The Zoom Air. If Your A Bigger Person Then These Definitly Will Feel Like Pillows.
pimp.gif

If Your Gonna Wear Them Faithfully Then Jus Buy True To Size But If Your Buying For Occasional Wear Then I Would Definitly Go 1/2 Size Up.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Definitly This.

The "Molding" Is Kind Of Over Rated... Once You Break Them In They'll Be Very Comfortable But The Whole Proccess Of Doing That Was Painfull For Me...
30t6p3b.gif
 The Best Part Of This Shoe IMO Is Definitly The Use Of The Zoom Air. If Your A Bigger Person Then These Definitly Will Feel Like Pillows.
pimp.gif

If Your Gonna Wear Them Faithfully Then Jus Buy True To Size But If Your Buying For Occasional Wear Then I Would Definitly Go 1/2 Size Up.

It should be fine, I can't really justify this because I always buy Ds foams but i'd think they wouldn't really mold to someones foot.

It should be fine, I can't really justify this because I always buy Ds foams but i'd think they wouldn't really mold to someones foot.

i bought some used royal pro foams, and the only thing that got me was the insole...i could feel the person's foot print like the toe grooves and all...the foamposite was still stiff so that didnt really affect me.

i bought some used royal pro foams, and the only thing that got me was the insole...i could feel the person's foot print like the toe grooves and all...the foamposite was still stiff so that didnt really affect me.

thanks for the input family..I dont take the whole molding theory too seriously, was just curious to hear you guys' thought on the matter.

@eyes of hazel
Is it true, post 2001 they dont really mold anymore??

thanks for the input family..I dont take the whole molding theory too seriously, was just curious to hear you guys' thought on the matter.

@eyes of hazel
Is it true, post 2001 they dont really mold anymore??

You will be fine. I bought some OG royals in my size about 4 years ago (10 years old mind you) and they fit perfectly, no "re-molding" required.

Most comfortable shoe I have.

You will be fine. I bought some OG royals in my size about 4 years ago (10 years old mind you) and they fit perfectly, no "re-molding" required.

Most comfortable shoe I have.

Molding is overrated, all sneakers mold to the persons foot to a degree if the kicks aren't too big.

Molding is overrated, all sneakers mold to the persons foot to a degree if the kicks aren't too big.

IMO the whole "mold to your feet" thing is if they actually played ball in them. When you play ball the shoe is more tighter on your feet. The heat your foot would generate when playing would soften up the foam thus,"molding" to your foot. From my personal experience after playing in foams for a while they did feel different after a while on the court than the did if I just slide them on. If its been casual wear, then there shouldn't be a difference.

Back
Top Bottom