Unappreciation post -- Walt Williams on Comcast for Wiz...

Joined Oct 17, 2000
Is it me...?

or is this bamma about to set all :lol:
:smh:

[hr][/hr]
Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

rockdeep

Banned
Joined Dec 28, 2002
Damn.. I miss home.

I can't get ANY good channels and the News here is like watchin something from the 70's word to Anchor Man and Jim Vance.

I have only seen ONE highlight of the Skins win over the Lions...and instantly ordered Sunday Ticket...

I guess this is what they call getting the bad with the good.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Joined Jan 2, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]Is it me...?

or is this bamma about to set all future post-game commentators back for the 2nd straight year?

Half the time, I can't even understand what this kat is saying. :lol:

I ain't knocking no ones hustle, and I know dude reppin' DC and UM, but damn... :smh:

This bamma split more verbs than Magic on NBA on NBC... word to 1993...

[hr][/hr]

:lol:
... I used to see that bamma when I visit my folks in Olney. He be riding around in the most messed up S-Class Ive ever seen in my life. Black ashy paint chip joint with 3 rusty spinning rims and a hubcap. Walt is a true bamma..

Joined Nov 15, 2001
if u have direct tv u can get comcast sportsnet

and walt is a nice guy.. seems cheesy tho
love it

rockdeep

Banned
Joined Dec 28, 2002
When Walt was about to be signed to the League... I remember he used to ride around Campus in a Green Beamer...and swore he could pick up more chicks...

He is a nice dude...but his game is far better on the court than with the Ladies... lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Joined Oct 17, 2000
I'm talking about the dude's professionalism and ability to do his job, and y'all getting all personal with it...

Typical of an "eyes of hazel" post, er? :rofl:

Proceed. Y'all bammas are too funny. :lol:

But, since we going there...

I used to be tight with his step sister in the mid - late 90s. That's when I was on my "light-skinned chicks can't lose" phase...

I agree, he's a very good, sincere dude. Which has nothing to do with his enunciation and subject-verb agreement on television...

Or the hubcap and 3 tinted windows on his '01 S-Class... :lol:
[hr][/hr]
Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now