UNC Jordan 9 2019

Honestly a lot of my shoes have to same color scheme. I have these 82s Columbia 4s French blue 7s, midnight 16s midnight 15s and navy metallic 1s. I don’t even want to get started on white red and black

IMG_20190209_191549298~2.jpg
Had The Low Version!!! So I Had To Have These!!! Lol

After seeing them in person yesterday, I've cooled off this colorway a bit. That being said, they are still nice and I would cop at a good discount.

Not sure. They have a glossy midsole which always concerns me because it seems like historically, shoes with these midsole tend to paint chip. Leather seemed ok. I would def cop on disco but not retail. They do look nice in hand though.

Just went to ftl, these arent the high quality cut of patent leather, that I remember from ‘02 9s, very thin and doesn’t have that nice sheen like the patent on the recent concord 11s

Hard pass.

This is definitely a disco shoe.

Hoping for olive 9s this year.

Hope These Go On Sale!!! I Gotta Have A Second Pair... Still Wish They Had That Metallic Finish Like My 02s Did!!!

What's the sizing like on these? Past 9's I've had were very snug, should i assume it's the same with these?

I definitely want these but not for 160$ at 130-135$ I’m pulling the trigger I give it two more weeks and they’ll hit that price

Yep
I’m thinking $120ish online
Then around $100ish at the outlets during F&F
These aren’t going anywhere

100-120 and it’s green lit. Appreciate y’all dropping codes though.

Back
Top Bottom