UNC Jordan 9 2019

Are these all but dried up online?
The Orlando 10's came out around the same time and people are still getting good deals on em online.

Anyone seen them lately for $105-120?

Are these all but dried up online?
The Orlando 10's came out around the same time and people are still getting good deals on em online.

Anyone seen them lately for $105-120?

I think the 9s came out a few months after the 10s. The only site that gave a good deal on them were nike.com and now they're gone.

I think the 9s came out a few months after the 10s. The only site that gave a good deal on them were nike.com and now they're gone.

Could’ve sworn they both came out in the December before the Concords...Never did see them get to $105 like the 10’s

Could’ve sworn they both came out in the December before the Concords...Never did see them get to $105 like the 10’s

Now that I remember it was February when they dropped. For some reason a lot of sites were stingy with the deals on this shoe.

Now that I remember it was February when they dropped. For some reason a lot of sites were stingy with the deals on this shoe.

Yup you're right it was Febuary...these releases came out so fast, one after another...maybe we just gotta wait another month or so to get the kinda deals we are seeing with the Orlando 10's.

Yup you're right it was Febuary...these releases came out so fast, one after another...maybe we just gotta wait another month or so to get the kinda deals we are seeing with the Orlando 10's.

I honestly think we slept and waited on them too long cause I really dont see them anywhere except Ebay and stockX. I'm glad everyone eating with the orlandos.

I honestly think we slept and waited on them too long cause I really dont see them anywhere except Ebay and stockX. I'm glad everyone eating with the orlandos.

Doing a quick search online and I think you may be right :ohwell:
Patent leather Jordan’s tend to sell a little better. Sales seem to be slowly but surely for these...

They need to release these!!!!

Could this be them?
29A1DC12-7172-49FB-8190-EC9B97EB0EE7.jpeg

They look like they have the White/UNC color mold from the 2010s. If so I'm in. Reverse Jumpman on the left shoe and the inside of the shoes are bigger as well

Back
Top Bottom