UNC Jordan 9 2019

They really butchered the 9 over the years. And it’s crazy because it’s such an easy design to get right. Nothing complicated or detailed about it. Just a clean design with basic materials. What a joke they’ve become, unfortunately...

The last retro with the proper size and direction of the jumpman was the UNC 9. Since then they have screwed up the Charcoals and the White blacks due to their refusal to fix. I wont buy another 9 till they get it right. Coming from a big Jordan 9 fan.

The last retro with the proper size and direction of the jumpman was the UNC 9. Since then they have screwed up the Charcoals and the White blacks due to their refusal to fix. I wont buy another 9 till they get it right. Coming from a big Jordan 9 fan.

Exactly, The last pair of 9s I bought was also the UNC 9s

Last edited:

It’s so weird they won’t fix that. That said, I bought the white/black retro of 2016 after passing on that shoe every time it dropped, including the OG in high school in ‘93. I finally just wanted it and said eff it. It really is a decent retro other than that detail which is honestly only noticeable by dorks like us. As has become my old man standard, they still look sick with sweats on the weekend and around the house whenever :lol:

You know white/black Js are my favorite of all Js, so they make me happy. That’s also why I’m gonna have to pull the trigger on those Swift 6s as soon as I see them lol. I so don’t need those but I can’t help myself :smh:

Wouldn't be surprised if they are in this color blocking. Win like 82 11s have that same color description.

Pearl 9 high. Them samples back in the days :pimp:

air-jordan-ix-9-retro-sample-whiteblue-pearl-2.jpg
air-jordan-ix-9-retro-sample-whiteblue-pearl-1.jpg

Wow, how have I never seen these samples? Absolutely beautiful.

Those are still wearable??

I dunno. They’ve been deep in my dark closet for 16 years or so. Still look brand new. Midsoles look and feel soft and pliable. Don’t know if they’d crumble but they don't seem like it. Outsole separation probably a different story.

I just included them in a batch of 12 lightly worn pairs of shoes I want to sell because, why not. Maybe some collector will see them and want them just for their sneaker archive. If not I’ll just put em on a shelf or back in my closet.

Had the lows always thought theyd be better as a high, with that said,,
These will be got day 1 .

Last edited:
Crazy that after all these years I just the other weekend took out my OG lows and dropped them at a consignment shop ... and now they're coming back with the same colorway in these highs for the first time ever. Weird coincidence of timing. Maybe that will inspire someone to buy my OGs LOL

Does anyone think of navy blue when they think of North Carolina? I know I dont.

Back
Top Bottom