Unclaimed Funds. Find free money!!!

Originally Posted by DJMano34

I tired doing it for Virginia and when I went on the page i got this message

The server certificate contains a weak cryptographic key!
You attempted to reach www.trs.virginia.gov, but the server presented a certificate containing a weak key. An attacker could have broken the private key, and the server may not be the server you expected (you may be communicating with an attacker).
You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.

Should I not proceed?
Worked for me. Try the direct link
http://www.trs.virginia.gov/ucp/default.aspx

2 claims for 600
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NewYawkRemote

Originally Posted by Dropten

Originally Posted by NewYawkRemote

Found a couple people I know. 

Some are obviously ducking and dodging bill collectors so they hit me with the 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
 and said to send them the link for later review. 

Also typed in my landlord's name and showed him just now. Dude said depending on how big the amount is I might get a little off the next month's rent. I declined. 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for sharing OP.

Wife thought the same thing, thinking they may try to trick people into paying debts. But thats not the case. Its NOT the company you file the claim with, its the state.  Once a company has funds that belong to you, they give the funds and your information to the state. The state doesnt use it to collect dept. they have different ways of doing that. And im sure its illegal to do so. 

Yeah agreed. But you know how some people are, lol.
Also out of sheer curiosity (and running out of people's names that I know personally) I typed in Shawn Carter. Damb, Hov still getting money 
tired.gif
tongue.gif

Did a search for Diddy
laugh.gif
eek.gif

[table][tr][td] [/td][td]COMBS SEAN [/td][td]40 HEDGE BANK E HAMPTON NY 11937 [/td][td]UNIVERSAL UNDERWRITERS INSURANCE COMPANY [/td][/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td][td]COMBS SEAN [/td][td]111 DELL AVE MT VERNON NY 10552 [/td][td]UNIVERSAL CITY STUDIOS INC [/td][/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td][td]COMBS SEAN [/td][td]JANICE COMBS MUSIC PUBLISHING 1710 BROAW AY NEW YORK NY 10019 [/td][td]GEP ATL LLC [/td][/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td][td]COMBS SEAN [/td][td]1540 BROADWAY 30TH FLOOR NEW YORK NY 10036 [/td][td]WALT DISNEY CO & AFFILIATES [/td][/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td][td]COMBS SEAN [/td][td]19 HAMILTON TERR NEW YORK NY 10031 [/td][td]INTERNATIONAL CONTROLS CORP [/td][/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td][td]COMBS SEAN [/td][td]19 HAMILTON TERRACE APT 11 NEW YORK NY 10031 [/td][td]HARRIS TRUST CO OF NY [/td][/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td][td]COMBS SEAN [/td][td]896 DANA AVE VALLEY STREAM NY 11580 [/td][td]COMMONWEALTH LAND TITLE INSURANCE CO [/td][/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td][td]COMBS SEAN [/td][td]C/O V BROWN & COMPANY 10 BANKS STREET WHITE PLAINS NY 10606 [/td][td]SCIE LLC [/td][/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td][td]COMBS SEAN " [/td][td]10 BANK STREET SUITE #820 WHITE PLAINS NY 10606 [/td][td]EP TALENT SERVICES LP [/td][/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td][td]COMBS SEAN J [/td][td]111 DELL AVE MOUNT VERNON NY 10550 [/td][td]BELLSOUTH CORP [/td][/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td][td]COMBS SEAN J [/td][td]1540 BROADWAY 30 NEW YORK NY 10036 [/td][td]AT&T INC [/td][/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td][td]COMBS SEAN J [/td][td]1540 BROADWAY 30TH FLOOR NEW YORK NY 10036 [/td][td]AT&T INC [/td][/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td][td]COMBS SEAN J [/td][td]1710 BROADWAY STE 2 NEW YORK NY 10019 [/td][td]BROADCAST MUSIC INC [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td][td]COMBS SEAN [/td][td]40 HEDGE BANK E HAMPTON NY 11937 [/td][td]UNIVERSAL UNDERWRITERS INSURANCE COMPANY [/td][/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td][td]COMBS SEAN [/td][td]111 DELL AVE MT VERNON NY 10552 [/td][td]UNIVERSAL CITY STUDIOS INC [/td][/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td][td]COMBS SEAN [/td][td]JANICE COMBS MUSIC PUBLISHING 1710 BROAW AY NEW YORK NY 10019 [/td][td]GEP ATL LLC [/td][/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td][td]COMBS SEAN [/td][td]1540 BROADWAY 30TH FLOOR NEW YORK NY 10036 [/td][td]WALT DISNEY CO & AFFILIATES [/td][/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td][td]COMBS SEAN [/td][td]19 HAMILTON TERR NEW YORK NY 10031 [/td][td]INTERNATIONAL CONTROLS CORP [/td][/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td][td]COMBS SEAN [/td][td]19 HAMILTON TERRACE APT 11 NEW YORK NY 10031 [/td][td]HARRIS TRUST CO OF NY [/td][/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td][td]COMBS SEAN [/td][td]896 DANA AVE VALLEY STREAM NY 11580 [/td][td]COMMONWEALTH LAND TITLE INSURANCE CO [/td][/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td][td]COMBS SEAN [/td][td]C/O V BROWN & COMPANY 10 BANKS STREET WHITE PLAINS NY 10606 [/td][td]SCIE LLC [/td][/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td][td]COMBS SEAN " [/td][td]10 BANK STREET SUITE #820 WHITE PLAINS NY 10606 [/td][td]EP TALENT SERVICES LP [/td][/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td][td]COMBS SEAN J [/td][td]111 DELL AVE MOUNT VERNON NY 10550 [/td][td]BELLSOUTH CORP [/td][/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td][td]COMBS SEAN J [/td][td]1540 BROADWAY 30 NEW YORK NY 10036 [/td][td]AT&T INC [/td][/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td][td]COMBS SEAN J [/td][td]1540 BROADWAY 30TH FLOOR NEW YORK NY 10036 [/td][td]AT&T INC [/td][/tr][tr][td]
arrow.gif
[/td][td]COMBS SEAN J [/td][td]1710 BROADWAY STE 2 NEW YORK NY 10019 [/td][td]BROADCAST MUSIC INC [/td][/tr][/table]

Reported By
NYS DEPT OF TAX & FINANCE
Type of Property
NYS UNCASHED CHECKS
Number of Owners

Year Reported 2005

Spoiler [+]
$284.83 #winning

Reported By
NYS DEPT OF TAX & FINANCE
Type of Property
NYS UNCASHED CHECKS
Number of Owners

Year Reported 2005

Spoiler [+]
$284.83 #winning

You attempted to reach www.trs.virginia.gov, but the server presented a certificate containing a weak key. An attacker could have broken the private key, and the server may not be the server you expected (you may be communicating with an attacker).
You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.

Should I not proceed?
yes that link works but the link for searching the money doesn't.
try here

https://www.trs.virginia.gov/vamoneysearch/

Should I not proceed?
yes that link works but the link for searching the money doesn't.
try here

https://www.trs.virginia.gov/vamoneysearch/

Works. Just says I have to create an account.

UNCLAIMED PROPERTY
Property Details screen
Date: 5/9/2012 Source: INT Property ID Number: 014462237
Owner(s) Name: SHAKUR TUPAC
Reported Owner Address: 7660 BERVERLY BL SUITE 243
LOS ANGELES CA 90036-0000
Type of Property: Credit balances
Cash Reported: $79.01
Reported By: GTE CALIFORNIA

Something came up for my dad for $50 from T-Mobile. I'm confused. Is this money you owe or money owe to you?

No way!! This is awesome
laugh.gif

It says Paypal owes me some money (about a $100), but it's listing my old address in Cleveland, where I haven't lived at for over 8 years? I was barely 18 I think. I don't ever remember Paypal owing me any money though..

Going to see how I can claim this lol.

Some people seem to be confused about how this works. Let me try to explain.

Lets say I had a bank account years ago that I forgot about. I had $200 in there and completly forgot. After its been inactive for an amount of time the account closes. Since there was a positve balance, the bank has to do something with the money. So they give it to the state. Thats when you can claim it. The state is just holding it for you in a sense.

The sites are NOT for debt collecting. NOT for money owed, but money owed to you!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom