UNDER 18 who smokes........ vol not ganja.

hunnit8seven

Banned
who here under 18 smokes?

how do you get your stuff?

what do u smoke?

i dont smoke anymore, but i get cravings...

I started smoking when I was 15. Buying cigarettes in stores really wasn't a problem. I smoke Camels, but I'm going to try quitting in two weeks.

a bunch of my girls friends smoke & been smoking for some time (juniors in hs now)

i used to in High School, i thought i was a bad%+@$ smoking Pall Malls. I would only do it at partys and stuff just as a social thing. Then i used to dip for awhile.

everyone take a deep breath. enjoy it because soon youll have no lungs.
happy.gif

Im 15 and smoke black & milds every once in a while but im 6'4'' so i never have trouble gettin them

Originally Posted by Ive Got SOLE

Im 15 and smoke black & milds every once in a while but im 6'4'' so i never have trouble gettin them
6'4" at 15? the varsity coach must love you
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NYelectric

I started smoking when I was 15. Buying cigarettes in stores really wasn't a problem. I smoke Camels, but I'm going to try quitting in two weeks.

laugh.gif
If you tell yourself you are going to quit at a certain time youare not going to quit. My father smoked for 25 years and he kept saying in a month or a week he would quit. When my brother was born he just put down thepack one day and never picked it up again. You just have to tell yuorself you are quitting now not tomorrow or the next day. Setting a timetable of when youare going to stop smoking never works.

i started when i was 14 and im now 17 but i quit last month. i smoke newports and just go to the store at night and its no problem

17, and I've been smoking blacks and swishers for the past couple weeks..being a senior is kinda stressful...but I'ma stop while I can...I have 18 yearold friends that can get em for me

damn started since i was 14, now i'm 18, and still on it. marlboro menthol lights and newports.

but on the real though, yall kids should stop smoking. did it at first to look cool, now i regret it BAD.

don't make you cooler or helps you fit in, it's just a waste of MONEY and HEALTH.

so learn from others mistakes and stop!
happy.gif

I'm 17, been smokin blacks since I was 14. I chill with older people so they buy my packs for me.

Back
Top Bottom