Under 5'6" guys, do you have a hard time baggin the females

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

5'4 + NY swag = automatic panty droppers
you dont even believe that.

i swear some short dudes have a complex.. constantly acting like they have to prove something to taller people. i see these dudes at the gym all the time, me and my friends refer to them as "manlets".. dudes are like 5'2 walking around trying to look all diesel
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

*waits for some short dude to quote my post and say "i would still take your girl from you blah blah"

That's cute. You guys seriously sit at the gym and make up names for short people? Do any of you guys actually work out at the gym?
roll.gif
While you guys are scoping the "manlets", they're probably eyeing the chick in spandex on the treadmill. God I would HATE to be so concerned about other males...their stature of all things. The fact that you think other males are trying to prove ANYTHING to you is a complex in itself...it's called narcissism. Thanks to this thread I envision all tall dudes gathering in groups and discussing their views on short men...I pray you guys are 18 and under. Sheesh
notice how you wrote an entire paragraph off one sentence in my post... prime example of a short dude with a complex trying to prove that he is better than me, gets more girls, etc
laugh.gif

You have the audacity to call me out for responding to your post, which CLEARLY states that you make fun of other people, calling them "manlets"? Youknow you done +!#%+! up right? I swear every poster gets dumber and dumber
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

relax homie...its really not that serious...

To me it is...I guess it's all relative though. I just hate when people manufacture ways to make them feel superior to others...even on a message board.Dudes posting songs and pulling up obscure pictures but I'm goin too hard? Plus it's fun and I'm bored
tongue.gif

i swear some short dudes have a complex.. constantly acting like they have to prove something to taller people. i see these dudes at the gym all the time, me and my friends refer to them as "manlets".. dudes are like 5'2 walking around trying to look all diesel
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

*waits for some short dude to quote my post and say "i would still take your girl from you blah blah"

That's cute. You guys seriously sit at the gym and make up names for short people? Do any of you guys actually work out at the gym?
roll.gif
While you guys are scoping the "manlets", they're probably eyeing the chick in spandex on the treadmill. God I would HATE to be so concerned about other males...their stature of all things. The fact that you think other males are trying to prove ANYTHING to you is a complex in itself...it's called narcissism. Thanks to this thread I envision all tall dudes gathering in groups and discussing their views on short men...I pray you guys are 18 and under. Sheesh
notice how you wrote an entire paragraph off one sentence in my post... prime example of a short dude with a complex trying to prove that he is better than me, gets more girls, etc
laugh.gif

You have the audacity to call me out for responding to your post, which CLEARLY states that you make fun of other people, calling them "manlets"? You know you done +!#%+! up right? I swear every poster gets dumber and dumber
laugh.gif
uhhh... i'll make fun of people who look/act like tools, regardless of their height. a guy (short or not) going around meanmugging like hewants to fight everybody who walks by = tool

and some dudes in this thread are obviously telling ducktales about the women they get.. "i'm 5'1 but its cool, i still pull more than all my6'2 friends
pimp.gif
" %**$ outta here
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

relax homie...its really not that serious...

To me it is...I guess it's all relative though. I just hate when people manufacture ways to make them feel superior to others...even on a message board. Dudes posting songs and pulling up obscure pictures but I'm goin too hard? Plus it's fun and I'm bored
tongue.gif

I didn't mean it as anything more than something to chuckle at. I haven't even read through this thread.

I got nothing against short people. Hell, I don't give a damn how tall the next man is. Plus, you can't tell me that song isn't hilarious.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

You have the audacity to call me out for responding to your post, which CLEARLY states that you make fun of other people, calling them "manlets"? You know you done +!#%+! up right? I swear every poster gets dumber and dumber
laugh.gif
uhhh... i'll make fun of people who look/act like tools, regardless of their height. a guy (short or not) going around meanmugging like he wants to fight everybody who walks by = tool

and some dudes in this thread are obviously telling ducktales about the women they get.. "i'm 5'1 but its cool, i still pull more than all my 6'2 friends
pimp.gif
" %**$ outta here
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

LMAO...Dude must be one of those dudes

Originally Posted by Big J 33

As long as there's a 3 inch difference with the girl you're fine.

3 inches taller and she still looks up to you and she can wear heels and she isn't taller.

3 inch rule.

Originally Posted by datdude87

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
uhhh... i'll make fun of people who look/act like tools, regardless of their height. a guy (short or not) going around meanmugging like he wants to fight everybody who walks by = tool

and some dudes in this thread are obviously telling ducktales about the women they get.. "i'm 5'1 but its cool, i still pull more than all my 6'2 friends
pimp.gif
" %**$ outta here
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

LMAO...Dude must be one of those dudes
datdude87

So I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess you like the word "dude"?

And I can't even front, when I first heard that song I was like
mad.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ keithsweatsjordans. if your game equaled ur height you would stilllook the same. you must feel some type of wayy

2 US presidents have been 5'6" or under, 22 have been 6'0 or taller... thats gotta mean something

Originally Posted by Dieks14

2 US presidents have been 5'6" or under, 22 have been 6'0 or taller... thats gotta mean something
and only one has been black, the rest have been white....thats gotta mean something, right? right? right?

gthoh
laugh.gif

I'm 5'8"....dating chics 5'10" or better ftw!!!

Best part is after I'm done I step on their chest and beat my chest like Tarzan...

Women like short guys u just gotta look harder!

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

and only one has been black, the rest have been white....thats gotta mean something, right? right? right?

gthoh
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

ive seen guys 5'6 with bagging good looking chicks before, so its possible. believe in yourself and everything will fall into place

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

well played sir

OB-CS852_abelin_DV_20081126152347.jpg
laugh.gif
you guys are idiots, how bout this...so that means thetotal under 6'0 is also 22, that's gotta mean something right?

I just wanna know why do short dudes try so hard to be the boss?

I got one homie about 5'2.....every 10 minutes he's tryna get me to hold something.

"Here, hold this"

Put that *%!% down somewhere my dude. Do I look like a table?

Can't even kick it that much because he's always tryna give orders when I'm tryna relax.

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom