Under Armour Basketball - The New Prototype(s): Young Buck! (COUNTERKICKS.com)

Originally Posted by BP the owner

from kenlu,

302a87dffbbce3e396bbdb9.jpg

pimp.gif

Those look good.
pimp.gif
I like UA. Didn't they just release their first sneakers a year ago? Give them a break. It does say PROTOTYPE at the top. To whoeversaid their moisture wicking clothes/ColdGear are crap compared to Nike's: I live in Puerto Rico, play baseball in Missouri. HeatGear? UA > Nike.ColdGear? UA > Nike. I'm not a fanboy. I've used both brands and I prefer UA. That's just my take. When it comes to their shoes, I can't saymuch based on my personal experience with them, but every person who has owned a pair has nothing but great things to say about them. I'm sure they'llbring something better to the table in the future.

i really like these and i wouldn't mind trying these out on the court. any chance that these will come out?

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

Some new colorways from KICKS Magazine, as well as a lowtop version.

qpfkw2.jpg
These are straight FIRE!!!!!!!! I really am not into a specific brand as long as I like the way they look ill cop, these need to release

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

if they under 100 then i'd buy the red/black for hoop

definitely copping for hoop, if released!!!!! Red/black CW is
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

Some new colorways from KICKS Magazine, as well as a lowtop version.

qpfkw2.jpg
These are straight FIRE!!!!!!!! I really am not into a specific brand as long as I like the way they look ill cop, these need to release

smokin.gif

These are too much like knock off Adidas or Reebok's ... not my cup of tea at all ... they should open a store that has Starbury's, Adidas,Reebok's, and And1's so folks could see that almost all of their basketball silhouettes look the same *@!!@!!

Can't give'em my $$

Originally Posted by TOWEH

These are too much like knock off Adidas or Reebok's ... not my cup of tea at all ... they should open a store that has Starbury's, Adidas, Reebok's, and And1's so folks could see that almost all of their basketball silhouettes look the same *@!!@!!

Can't give'em my $$

eyes.gif
really.... lets see some examples with comparison pics???

nice! low top version definitely copped. also the red/black cw. i wish they release the shoes.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom