Under Armour Curry 10

Damn… the Giraffe 10s are growing on me. I think I even like them more than the OG 2s since I’d wear them more.

via IG

394E4220-575A-4436-AEF0-8471B9B151C0.jpeg

1BDEB48D-8C70-4C9A-841D-17016BFF6C6D.jpeg

9690AD4D-3D71-4593-8B9A-F85224FB0E34.jpeg
Those are super dope. I love how they are being back old colorways this year and applying to the new. Still going with the city edition 10’s for my pick of the 10’s .

I LOVE UA’s approach their Curry 10 releases! Not can you get the adaptation of the classic Curry colorway on the 10, you can also get the OG retro.

If there are indeed ten inspired cws, I wonder what other four colorways will be adapted onto the 10s next.

I love twos and I really want to like those especially since I distinctly remember the madness of that game and that shot, but yikes. I'll look like an actual giraffe in those

Looks like Ua Taking from the school of Nike on their retro releases. Make ‘em close enough to the OG but with minor tweaks. So that people want the OG but will settle for the retro.

Looks like Ua Taking from the school of Nike on their retro releases. Make ‘em close enough to the OG but with minor tweaks. So that people want the OG but will settle for the retro.

I think I ‘ve mentioned this before with regards to the shape of the toebox. Not mad since going half size down fixes it.

Back
Top Bottom