Under Armour Curry 10

Images of the Curry 11…

Thanks for the post! They’re not bad. You can see the progression from the 10 (nothing too drastic). Looking forward to clearer pics, colorways and wondering if they’ve added more cushioning…

JS”

i-dont-like-cringe.gif

After 5 year you would think they would have found a way to add color to the flow midsole

They did, but they’re PEs.

FrilZN5XgAAiQZt.jpeg

The 11s look okay. However, I’m not sold… yet. I’m sure there will be a cw down the line that I’ll like.

Not impressed by the squiggle design. Kind of sad how amazing the protro’s of the 1, 2, and 4 look with flow but they can’t build off of those and make something new and interesting around flow. But here’s to hoping the 11’s have some good color ways/storytelling (not holding my breath).

bought my first pair curry 10's young wolf-grey and gold- look amazing in person. I feel like they are basically the city edition. I would recommend anyone considering buying them

Anyone cop the champion pack on UA? $400 is a bit too much…
I bought them and now I have an extra curry 2 MVP, the one that comes with the box set, with no box size 9 and never worn. If anyone wants them for 130 let me know, never worn.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom