UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 3

I'm pretty confident that this will be a solid on-court model, but the design does make me wonder slightly if that heel will be clunky in transition

I am looking forward to this model, but I need to see some different colorways in a hurry. That orange is not good.....in my personal opinion, obviously.

pretty cool looking, i like these. nice sleek look, but i'm not the biggest fan of the chukka boot cut so far. i just don't like how it has clear outsole for no particular reason. those will yellow and look bad.

also, is it just me or have the curry shoes gotten more and more unconventional looking as time goes on? not that there's anything wrong with that.

i just noticed they moved the words under armour from the back to the tongue underneath the ua logo :lol:

come on ua you shouldnt sacrifice the design because you want your name more out there. we all know the ua means under armour :lol:

good thing the laces can somewhat hide it

Last edited:
When is the Curry 3 suppose to come out?  I have a credit at Hibbetts Sports when I returned my 2.5's today.

i think it would have been cool to leave the tongue blank or black out the ua logo on the tongue

Last edited:
i think the best colorways will be the non loud colorways

This is very true. So far the best colorway for me has been the grey one with the yellow sole. Shoot, put a blue sole, blue laces and you have pretty much a Silver Surfer 3.

^^^^^ Those blue ones are nice.....I love the different shade of blue. I wonder if they try a "Suit and Tie" colorway with these.

Back
Top Bottom