UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 3

Crazy what a nike swoosh can do to a shoe....they look better with a swoosh.  
laugh.gif
 Yes, I'm blinded by Nike.  

The more I look at these, the more I sense that they will be clunky on court w/ that heel. Hope I am wrong though

I don't play ball in the shoes I buy, but it can't be any worse than the LeBron 13. Those d@mn things are like wearing snowshoes. I like the shoe, but these surely can't be flunkies than that can they?

I don't play ball in the shoes I buy, but it can't be any worse than the LeBron 13. Those d@mn things are like wearing snowshoes. I like the shoe, but these surely can't be flunkies than that can they?
Yeah I'm sure they won't be that bad -- it's just a sense I get having played in a lot of different shoes and how certain parts are sculpted and what the heel to toe drop is like and such

The carbon fiber is a nice touch. The $150 price jump is disappointing.  These look way better than the 2.5s, I passed on those. Im still more excited to try the KD9s first on court but I will keep an eye on these. Been enjoying my 2s on court so I will always give a curry shoe a chance. Still indifferent about the lows at the moment. Loved the curry1 lows.  Need to see more colorways.

Personally, I think the more "royal" blue ones are nice and the black ones with the yellowish camo on them. Reminds me of the Curry 1s with the same camo type stuff. I'm I retested to see what other colorways they come out with

No hate or anything like that but i gotta say im suprised currys shoes are being talked about and/or ought cause all of them have been ugly IMO.

Reminds me of Metcons

Last edited:
Curry 2 were some of the best performers around.

Performance, price point, and a record breaking season in multiple categories. Back to back mvp.

Back
Top Bottom