Under Armour Curry 5 Thread March 14 2018

wait, to anyone who have the Curry 5s, did anyone tried using an insole to kinda remedy the pinching in the arc?

i played with curry five and i did go half size up. the fitment is different than other previous curry shoes. my initial feel is snag tight but loosen up after 3 hours of playing. it is not for casual unlike curry one. the heel is firm and secure kinda like it now. for some reason it felt kinda heavy but traction suprisingly good. I only hope that the bunion area will be loose bec that is my problem for being tight even with laces adjustments. btw the shoes is a dirt magnet from the deep grooves and the cloth material of the shoe

DfglvMIUwAEsY2L.jpg

Anyone check out the pop up? Can’t make it today but want to make the trip out tomorrow if it’s worth it. I want that copper pair

Pretty cool UA pop up shop/VR event. I just wanted to get in and out with my pair of the copper/black, I'm sure everyone and myself got cooked from the heat along the parade route/line to get into the UA shop.

-It was limit 1 shoe and 3 shirts(6 styles?) per person
-Released select shoes/colorways every hour or so(?)
-Raffle giveaways on the wristband/number you get at the door.
-Only 1 of the 2 registers were working smh

I'm thinking of going back tomorrow, maybe their procedures will change and drop everything/limit on what you can buy. Might just double up on these or get the white/gold Curry 4 low tops.

IMG_2120.JPG

If anyone is going to the pop up tomorrow and can help me grab those copper curry 5s I’d really appreciate it!! Dm me if you can help

Pop up was way better than the Curry 3 event I went to last time granted this was after a championship. Mainly because they had several pairs of exclusive shoes to buy lol. The VR was sick. They had snacks too.

You could go back to the next time slot and purchase another shoe until the end (7pm). Sucked you have to wait for the shoe you want. I got the copper first then left for two hours to eat then went back at 6 they still had the "we back" white/gold 4 lows even though it was the same time slot as the copper (4pm) then went back and got the black/blue 4 lows. Got two shirts too.

No guarantee they'll have the same amount of stock as today from what the worker told me. Probably leftover stock. Who knows maybe they'll stock up or bring something new in since it's same hours as today. Maybe Steph will make an appearance?

edit: Tomorrow starts at 11am for those going

Last edited:
How long is the UA pop up going to be there for? Can someone please grab me a we back pair in a size 10? I've got both kids today and can't make it...

For the copper 5 lows, is the release by time today? Or can you pop in at anytime and grab a pair. I have a friend kind enough to go grab me a pair.

Probably same format. Maybe towards closing they'll put all the shoes out. Your friend could try to talk to a girl to see if she can sneak out a pair instead of waiting however long. Say he/she has to go back to work and just buying that pair only.

Thinking of making the 2 1/2hr each way drive out there to get a pair but don't want to drive out there only to come back empty handed.

What are the odds of there still being s hies avalible at 3pm?

are the time slots for shoes posted anywhere? Cant find any info. Just looking for them to grab me a copper 5. Didn't see much of the others.

are the time slots for shoes posted anywhere? Cant find any info. Just looking for them to grab me a copper 5. Didn't see much of the others.

It was on the TV screen only. Look at UA/uabaskball's IG story to see if they put up info

Thinking of making the 2 1/2hr each way drive out there to get a pair but don't want to drive out there only to come back empty handed.

What are the odds of there still being s hies avalible at 3pm?

Tough decision. Who knows if it's leftover stock. They were available twice yesterday. Both 5s had a good amount of stock on the other hand a lot of people went for the coppers. Closing at 7 they might have some by the time you get there. Big sizes should be available I would think. They have other shoes maybe you can get them and flip to pay resale for the copper. If you can live without them or wait for a chance they become available only (limited) then do that.

just got back to the office not too long ago - got to the popup and waited in line at 10:30AM, already about 30 people deep.

It's pretty much walk in and buy whatever leftover shoes and shirts they have until they sell out. I didn't check sizes in the Curry 4 low parade/candy colors, but they only had sizes 8 and 12 in the coppers. I was only able to get the all white Curry 5 in a size 10. I asked a worker for the "We Back" Curry 4 low in a size 10 and he said they didn't have. 10 minutes later I overhear a guy ask a different worker for the same shoe in the same size, and the worker came back with the last pair. Pretty sad I missed out...

No coppers apparently and not releasing anywhere else. Man UA handles stephs kicks so bad imo lol

Any other Currys they dropped today that they didn’t drop yesterday? I think the all green one was supposed to drop today.

This was the drop times from yesterday.

Attachments

• D1248EA6-9DB4-4FEA-A95F-CF6BFF6E6F0E.jpeg
    D1248EA6-9DB4-4FEA-A95F-CF6BFF6E6F0E.jpeg
    290.1 KB · Views: 40
Any other Currys they dropped today that they didn’t drop yesterday? I think the all green one was supposed to drop today.

This was the drop times from yesterday.

They had the all greens, a yellow low with blue accents and laces, and a low with a pink upper and white midsole/outsole.

Back
Top Bottom