Under Armour Curry 7 HOVR + MICRO G

Got my ICON. Took almost a month and a half :smh: also was delivered to the wrong street. Luckily reported fast enough and UPS recovered it.
Couldn't think of a dope graphic, was gonna do a blue medial side but ultimately end up doing the same as 6 ICON. The part where the graphic would go is a glossy fuse. Thought it was disappointing since it doesn't show it when you play with the options but kinda works to give it a glossy contrast from other parts of the shoe. Pretty sure the replica makers will replicate them again like they did my 6 ICON smh.
IMG_20200107_174509.jpg

I’ve thought about doing an ICON order for the 7s. Wish we could do different colors or graphics for the right and left shoes.

Pretty cool color blocking. Keep going that route and these are certainly unique

Finally broke down and bought a 12.5 in the Sour Patch color. Very comfortable for 2 hours of pick-up games. Good grip. Better cushion than 6s. Laces kind of funky but work with upper.
Usually I buy the first or second color of the Curry's just to play in but they have all been drab and/or boring except the Sour Patch (which were maybe a little too bright). IMG_20200111_090953.jpg

Is that your normal size or did you go up a half size?
I buy 12.5s on most pairs if they are available (Under Armour usually has that size online). 12s are not always available especially in store on on limited releases. Size 12s are good but 13s are too big to play in. But the extra 1/4" on the 12.5 is my preference especially since UA is generally on the narrow side.

Finally broke down and bought a 12.5 in the Sour Patch color. Very comfortable for 2 hours of pick-up games. Good grip. Better cushion than 6s. Laces kind of funky but work with upper.
Usually I buy the first or second color of the Curry's just to play in but they have all been drab and/or boring except the Sour Patch (which were maybe a little too bright). IMG_20200111_090953.jpg

Nice. Been thinking of grabbing a pair, but can’t find 10.5 near retail ...

ohcu.jpg

Put in the coordinates and get a place you absolutely should visit if you can get there. It's great.

Love the BHM inspiration and execution

I'm still hesitant to pick up this shoe, since my 2s are still a dream to play in w/ the rest of my rotation, but I am digging a few of the colorways for sure.

Anybody got images of the 'International Women's Day' colorway? I'm guessing it's purple like the 6

Last edited:
The reds that release next friday:

Seth Curry wore these tonight and went 6-8 from 3, and scored 26 points. They're still terrible, lol

the-sneakers-of-seth-curry-of-the-dallas-mavericks-are-worn-during-a-picture-id1199559897

Demand was probably getting low due to the price increase every year and there were too many options so they were taking losses with leftovers. I made my fair share, only one I didn't make were the 5s.
Was great while it lasted but saves me money so not sad about it.

Back
Top Bottom