Under Armour Curry 7 HOVR + MICRO G

I wish the shoes were better performers for me, cause almost all of the colorways are sitting there as options. These will sit too. It's sad really.

the-sneakers-of-kent-bazemore-of-the-sacramento-kings-during-the-game-picture-id1202121924

Can anyone compare performance to the 6’s ? Curious, and want the super soaker pair.

I see a ton of kids wearing the 7s at their games. Hardly ever see adults in them.
Both my boys started the basketball season with the Sour Patch Kids but quickly changed to Kyrie 6 and pg4. Both like the initial try on but when it came to play they didn't care for them at all Granite they're both younger

The BHMs are discounted to 125 on FL. And the video on the page shows just how stiff the shoe is, it's crazy. I tried them on a few different times in different colorways and they're just super stiff. I don't get it.

Will this have an international release? ☹

10.5 and 11

10.5 and 11

Will it be released in UA asia too ?

Still waiting to grab a pair of an interesting colorway on steep discount. It still amazes me that most sites will only sell this model for near full price...

Near full price is still a solid $40-$50 off of new Lebron Models, Jordan models, and in some cases (win/wins) $75 off. I mean they could be cute and make the price $180, then "discount" to $140. I mean they're sitting as is anyway, why not.

Curry 4 worth picking up? I liked the 1, 2, even the 2
5. I like how the 4 looks. No interest in the 5-7.

Curry 4 worth picking up? I liked the 1, 2, even the 2
5. I like how the 4 looks. No interest in the 5-7.

If you like low to the court feel, they are the best in that department in the Curry line. Very minimalistic, no padding on the upper whatsoever but very lightweight.
I haven't worn my pairs in awhile, might sell them eventually.

damn, missed out on the "restock" of the sour patches. Any other retailers carrying them?

Back
Top Bottom