Under Armour Curry 8

Traction is maybe not all-time but it’s close (need a couple more wears). Cushioning is not boost-bouncy but compresses nice with great court feel and impact protection. Base is wide and stable so no rolling over the outsole in the knit upper. The upper - Nice knit, stretches in the right places but stays tight where needed. Go TTS if you like a sock fit. Durability may be an issue but I don’t know yet. Price is insane.

The yellows are atrocious but match the Warriors unis so that's all that matters.

I'm still hoping for some 3Zero V release news.

1610765339489.png

Crazy part is, he's not exaggerating about how they feel when you put em on. They feel amazing. It really is like putting on that silent shoe T'Challa put on in Shuri's lab.

I’m a casual Curry wearer so these have been too plain for me, the first pair and the Gold and White have been the most interesting colorways.

How bout these then

1611191278657.png

1611191316477.png

I like these. I'm going to have to get a pair. Can't tell if this is one pair like the blue/pinkish Dame 7s, or 2 pairs. Hope these release by the end of Feb.

Love these, anyone See pics of what he’s wearing tonight?

i think he's wearing some blue ones with something presidential on the tongue because of the inauguration (from what I can see on the pic above).

When do the dubnations come out?? need both purrs...

i think he's wearing some blue ones with something presidential on the tongue because of the inauguration (from what I can see on the pic above).

When do the dubnations come out?? need both purrs...
It looks like he’s wearing white ones with a navy side area and orange pull tabs, looks like they match the jerseys. The ones above I think were his Obama 3’s, he might’ve just worn those for shoot around because of the inauguration.

Back
Top Bottom