Under Armour?

Was told these will NOT release. Makes sense.

Hope it wasn't customer service that said that. They don't know a damn thing half the time, haha. But I didn't think they'd release anyway, because the Embiid 2s are going to be revealed next week on February 29th.

:emoji_smile:

Hope it wasn't customer service that said that. They don't know a damn thing half the time, haha. But I didn't think they'd release anyway, because the Embiid 2s are going to be revealed next week on February 29th.

:emoji_smile:
Nah- wasn’t CS. Little higher than that. I hope it looks good…

“This is not a one-stop-shop weekend and, ‘See you later,’ ” said Plum. “This is, ‘Hey, here’s my number, call me whenever you need. If I can’t help you, I will find you someone that will.’ ”

While the recent NBA All-Star Weekend may have served as the starting point of the partnership, it’s the launch of Dawg Class next month that she’s looking forward to, with Under Armour providing resources and the capability to impact players looking to pursue the path that Plum has powered through.

“That’s the whole intent with Dawg Class. Give people a community that they don’t have so that when they do make that transition, it’s so much easier,” said Plum. “I want this to be the most elite camp of its kind, and I want to make an impact on these young women’s lives. I want them to leave feeling like they feel a lot better about their next transition than when they came in.”

And still in them dusty 1s. :smh:

I don't understand why he's still wearing them if his deal is over as some have speculated/insinuated.

Stop bumping this thread for Curry shoes bruh, they have a thread for each model curry.

I'm aware there are threads specified for a Curry model, but I have a habit of posting content in broad threads specified for a brand or a model on this site as well like some others do.

As long as it correlates, I'm going to post it. It's Under Armour, so I do it like that.

Back
Top Bottom