Under Armour?

I'd rock these
smokin.gif
Absolutely rocking these... Weekend I will get my hands on these and try them out at the local gym. Anyone balled in these yet (assuming of course that your knees are still in place since they are sooOOoo High cut)...

Dude those Bloodlines are DS all over eBay for around $50 and their running shoes go for giveaway prices like $20. I need to see those tall *** Charge BB on feet more though because I like them. In the Cam's, you can tell that that's a soft material but in the Charge BB it looks the same as the rest of the upper

Dude those Bloodlines are DS all over eBay for around $50 and their running shoes go for giveaway prices like $20. I need to see those tall *** Charge BB on feet more though because I like them. In the Cam's, you can tell that that's a soft material but in the Charge BB it looks the same as the rest of the upper

are UA running shoes any good?

you guys like the bloodlines? they look ugly and cheap IMO

his shoe he wore when he dropped 55 was :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

you guys like the bloodlines? they look ugly and cheap IMO

his shoe he wore when he dropped 55 was :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Yes I need those in my life in different colors please.

These were dope too. The stuff that was actually released publicly was wack in comparison.

Last edited:
remove the brand name, which shoe looks cheaper?
nike-kd-4-cool-grey.jpg

under-armour-compton-red-1.jpg

Ya'll want leather, here is leather. 3m? there's 3m in the upper. Performance wise? the bloodline thrash the kd 4 IMHO

Last edited:
BJ3 wore the UA spine bionic low last night, not bad and I can see myself copping a pair.
I still wish they continued his sig line :smh: , the bloodlines were the goods :smokin

Wow, those go hard! I'd rock the hell out of those. Info on release on this particular colorway?

remove the brand name, which shoe looks cheaper?
nike-kd-4-cool-grey.jpg

under-armour-compton-red-1.jpg

Ya'll want leather, here is leather. 3m? there's 3m in the upper. Performance wise? the bloodline thrash the kd 4 IMHO

bad example since the KD4's are trash and ugly so i could careless :lol:

Does anyone know the reason why they scrapped Jennings shoe?  When does his contract expire?  I wonder if they are getting ready to bring someone else in and market the bball shoes through them?  Maybe a bigger more recognizable player??

And they didnt finish his series against the armour season 2....it stopped after episode 2 which makes me wonder.  Why would they scrap such a successful series??  Something has to be going on with Jennings and UA

JS"

Does anyone know the reason why they scrapped Jennings shoe?  When does his contract expire?  I wonder if they are getting ready to bring someone else in and market the bball shoes through them?  Maybe a bigger more recognizable player??

And they didnt finish his series against the armour season 2....it stopped after episode 2 which makes me wonder.  Why would they scrap such a successful series??  Something has to be going on with Jennings and UA

JS"

My best guess is because his last shoes were outlet bound. Not really his fault.

from my understanding its not necessarily as much that his shoes didn't sell well (though it does play a role) but the fact that bj underperformed last year?

^ I could see that but why just stop his series after 2 episodes.  Finish it out and then drop his sig shoe.  I just dont get it, but DNeou you may be right.

JS"

Back
Top Bottom