Under Armour?

The BB spaceboots have an AMAZING fit, true to size, the only odd sensation is at the calf, because I am not accustomed to something continually brushing my calf. Other than that I cant wait to try these out at the gym. I hope they pull out some one color schemes (like all black), so you can combine them with any colored uniforms.

Gonna watch that video and see if air baller one's opinion is the same as mine. CHEERS!

All this talk about the bloodlines etc. being at Marshalls is making me antsy. I'm leaving to check my local Marshalls to see if I find some gold. Wish me luck! :smokin

Micro G Charge BB

Steph Curry needs to get himself a pair of these......

Dee Jays shoe looks decent, anyone got a pair yet?

When do the Cam Newton trainers release, and how much will they cost? specifically the low black and blue ones

Dude those Bloodlines are DS all over eBay for around $50 and their running shoes go for giveaway prices like $20. I need to see those tall *** Charge BB on feet more though because I like them. In the Cam's, you can tell that that's a soft material but in the Charge BB it looks the same as the rest of the upper

where on ebay?
i cant find anything at those prices u saif... :smh:

dunno if this has been stated but is Derrick williams not w UA any more? hes wearing flight ones against the nets

Not a huge Cam Newton fan per se but I cannot wait for these. Blacks for Carolina and Reds to represent the Atlanta Hawks during the Dominique Wilkins era

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom