Under Armour?

Bahunt8 where did u get those black ops? They are so hot! Great find, I'm bidding some Marylands as we speak but I need to hunt down those Black Ops! Where did u get them from? Thanks

You might be bidding on mine haha. Got both from Under Armour 's site. They quickstriked both (Prides a few weeks ago and black ops last week)
Unfortunatley didnt know how they fit and got the wrong size in the prides and theyve since sold out. Had to bight the bullet and grab another pair off eBay.

thought i missed out on the brandon jennings' invitational spine bionic shoes (the blue gradient ones) when they initially dropped on ua's site, but they've just now been made available on eastbay (fsr from 7.5 - 15).

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode.../light-blue/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

copped! woohoo!!!

UPDATE: looks like they're all gone now...but the pink (breast cancer awareness) ones are still available in a few select sizes on ua's site:

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/...-spine-bionic-basketball-shoes/pid1240728-653

i'm tempted to pick these up as well, but i want to make sure my size 8.5 actually fits me right (and that the shoe is comfy). hopefully i won't regret holdin' off of these later...

Last edited:
I Was also able to scoop up the blue gradient thru eastbay after missing out on ua website. Did they give u a backorder date?

About to head to this UA Pop Up Shop in Bmore. I'll let you know what they have. Hoping to come away with some MD prides...

Ordered my first pair of Cam Highlights yesterday...just $80.

But how the heck do I get a pair of those Black Ops?! - wow.

How's that new shop in BMore?  What do they got?
Not entirely familiar with all the different UA shoe models, but they definitely had a solid selection. Had some pretty good Maryland related gear as well. Pretty cool shop. Check it out if you're around Baltimore..

Bought some Bloodlines in all black at Marshalls... they KILL my feet while playing. I've never felt pain like this. Wore 'em about six times, now they're up for auction.

Try your luck with them... $20 if you want them.

Just got my Cam Highlights in....First time ever putting them on...and wow are they comfortable.  Absolutely amazing.  Anyone want to buy all of my jordans so I can get some more now?

Also, I got the black/blue ones, why would they come with orange laces too?

Are they TTS? I just saw that YCMC deal, but they don't have a 12 in the blue/black version. Only 11.5 and 13. They got 12 in the red/black though.

Well in perfect world I'm a 12.5 - but those are hard to come by....These fit great though.  Very snug.  The highness scared me at first, but after wearing them for a little bit, I love them.  I haven't worked out or ran or anything like that in them, I mainly got them for casual wear and eventually I'll probably bump them down to strickly work out shoes.

Back
Top Bottom