Under Armour?

Has anybody seen Jennings wear any PE's of the Black Ice? Ive pretty much only seen him wear the black version.

Has anybody seen Jennings wear any PE's of the Black Ice? Ive pretty much only seen him wear the black version.

I got my black ice (black/green cw) from Finish Line, they are so dope! I love the detail and the color is on point! Not dissapointed at all!

I got my black ice (black/green cw) from Finish Line, they are so dope! I love the detail and the color is on point! Not dissapointed at all!

are there any reviews on the shoes performance/traction/cushioning.... wouldn't mind trying out something different, but hesitant to switch up from the kbVs

are there any reviews on the shoes performance/traction/cushioning.... wouldn't mind trying out something different, but hesitant to switch up from the kbVs

wait like another week or two and check on the other site (S.O.L.E.C.O.L.L.E.C.T.O.R.com). Their suppose to be posting reviews for all of the UA shoes at that time

wait like another week or two and check on the other site (S.O.L.E.C.O.L.L.E.C.T.O.R.com). Their suppose to be posting reviews for all of the UA shoes at that time

Under-Armour-Prototype-I-Greivis-Vasquez-Player-Exclusives.jpg

Under-Armour-Prototype-I-Greivis-Vasquez-Player-Exclusives-2.jpg

Under-Armour-Prototype-I-Greivis-Vasquez-Player-Exclusives-3.jpg

Under-Armour-Prototype-I-Greivis-Vasquez-Player-Exclusives-4.jpg

Under-Armour-Prototype-I-Greivis-Vasquez-Player-Exclusives-5.jpg

Under-Armour-Prototype-I-Greivis-Vasquez-Player-Exclusives-6.jpg

Under-Armour-Prototype-I-Greivis-Vasquez-Player-Exclusives-7.jpg

I NEED THIS SHOE! someone has to find them for me...PLEASE

Back
Top Bottom