Under Armour?

These are loud, but I love em... just placed an order.  BDay coup made it a nice price 
nthat.gif

under-armour-clutchfit-drive-mens

Nice. Waiting for ua.com to drop them cause I don't feel like waiting for the back order date haha
Good call.  I probably should have chilled but the 25 off coup was good with me.  No restrictions so you can use the code online

May end up sending the lows back to wait for a better CW if they are underwhelming

Good call.  I probably should have chilled but the 25 off coup was good with me.  No restrictions so you can use the code online

May end up sending the lows back to wait for a better CW if they are underwhelming

Can't argue with 25 off haha. That's unfortunate about the lows. Haven't seen them in person yet, but goin to try and head to the brand house today and check em out. Hopefully they have the orange Drives too

Can't argue with 25 off haha. That's unfortunate about the lows. Haven't seen them in person yet, but goin to try and head to the brand house today and check em out. Hopefully they have the orange Drives too
I'm actually expecting the colorway to be pretty nice, but by the sound of it, these run a little long and I should have gone with the .5 down since my foot is an inbetweener.

These lows are gonna be a problem... just amazing.  I mainly play in Kobes and these may feel even better overall.  Don't own a nice camera, just a quick iPhone shot.

Those lows are sexy. I love the dark burgundy color on the heel
They look a lot better on feet than I expected -- I would post a pic but tbh I am terrible at on-feet shots
laugh.gif
 I know there is really no science to it, but my pics just always turn out sh*tty.  May turn folks off to the shoe haha

Just arrived today!  Pictures don't do them justice, look awesome in hand seem to fit tts

Sorry about the crappy IPhone pic.
Couldn't agree more. Picked mine up today. As soon as I put my foot in I felt like I needed to buy every colorway. Wish I had the cash to burn to do so haha. 

These lows are gonna be a problem... just amazing.  I mainly play in Kobes and these may feel even better overall.  Don't own a nice camera, just a quick iPhone shot.
You and me got similar tastes.  This is my next UA Bball shoe.  The Spawn Low is one of my favorites and this one looks just as good, both appearance and potential performance.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Steph is wearing a high top version of the Clutchfit Drive...correct me if I'm wrong though

I need to know how those Drive Lows fit and if they're similar in feel to the Kobe 8's

Back
Top Bottom