Under Armour?

These are dope. The under armour logo placement should be lke this for their high end mens bball shoes. Pretty cool if you are a kid

FYI - Marshalls (Quincy MA) today picked up Anatomix Spawn Xmas Gremlins (green) for $49 ( size 13 ). couple months ago picked up two Anatomix Spawns ( a red & a pink) for $39. last week picked up a couple pairs of cleats for $25 each, high top Cam Newton, and mid Stars & Stripes (both size 12.5).

Bought some blur soccer cleats, i definitely did not like them lol, i will try out more of there cleats but for now no mas lmao

just curious

does anyone know if the Clutchfit Drives from Footlocker have this with them?

Saw some Spawn Anatomix (MD flag CW) at the Bailey Crossroads Marshalls in VA. Sz 12.5 for $39. They had some Spine Bionics too (all lime green) and those camo crew socks in different colors $4.50. 

FYI - Marshalls (Quincy MA) today picked up Anatomix Spawn Xmas Gremlins (green) for $49 ( size 13 ). couple months ago picked up two Anatomix Spawns ( a red & a pink) for $39. last week picked up a couple pairs of cleats for $25 each, high top Cam Newton, and mid Stars & Stripes (both size 12.5).

Saw some Spawn Anatomix (MD flag CW) at the Bailey Crossroads Marshalls in VA. Sz 12.5 for $39. They had some Spine Bionics too (all lime green) and those camo crew socks in different colors $4.50. 
Did they have the Anatomix Spawn in size 10.5? I've been to two Marshalls here in San Jose, CA and neither of the stores carried the Spawn's. They only had the Bionic Spine's. 

yes, a couple months ago when i picked up the size 13's they had 10.5 Spawns in red and in pink. they had from size 9 thru 13 (all are gone now.) but that one Marshalls in Quincy MA was the only place that had the Spawns and i checked 5 other Marshalls in the surrounding towns. the Spines i've seen in all the Marshalls, even saw a size 20

I'd take this KD news with a grain of salt. Yup, I'm 99.9% sure he's signing with UA (sources not from Australia), but no one has heard of this guy before and he's on the other side of the world. Hopefully we get public confirmation soon enough. 

i hope they release the lows and even the mids in more colorways. 
I'd definitely expect more colorways in both. Since it seems the Drives are Stephs shoe of choice for the year, I'd imagine x-mas, golden state, and any other themes that hit the Spawns last year. Can't wait to see how they do the Maryland Pride ones. 

Saw this the other day and forgot to post -- it's a response from Eastbay when asked if more colors are coming:

The Under Armour Clutchfit Drive - Men's, has the colorways (Black/Black/White, Black/Team Royal/White, Black/Red/White, Black/Team Orange/White, White/Black, Dune/Forest Green/Team Orange, Team Royal/White, Academy/Electric Blue/High Vis Yellow, Midnight Navy/White, Purple/White, Red/White, Cardinal/White, Taxi/White, Orange/White, Blaze Orange/High Vis Yellow/Black, White/Red, White/Royal, White/Midnight Navy, White/Metallic Silver, Tropic Pink/White, Steeltown Gold/White), currently scheduled to arrive at the DC mid September in all sizes.

The colorways (Orange/Royal White, White/Taxi/Royal, Rifle Green/Hi Vis Yellow, Black/Royal/Taxi and Black/Teal/Metallic Silver), are scheduled for late November in all sizes.

The colorways (Black/Taxi/White, White/White/Academy, Royal/Orange/White, Teal/Black/Purple, Blue/Royal/Taxi, Taxi/White/Royal, Red/Royal/White, Midnight Navy/Metallic Gold and Kelly Green/Metallic Gold), are scheduled for mid December in all sizes.

Saw this the other day and forgot to post -- it's a response from Eastbay when asked if more colors are coming:

The Under Armour Clutchfit Drive - Men's, has the colorways (Black/Black/White, Black/Team Royal/White, Black/Red/White, Black/Team Orange/White, White/Black, Dune/Forest Green/Team Orange, Team Royal/White, Academy/Electric Blue/High Vis Yellow, Midnight Navy/White, Purple/White, Red/White, Cardinal/White, Taxi/White, Orange/White, Blaze Orange/High Vis Yellow/Black, White/Red, White/Royal, White/Midnight Navy, White/Metallic Silver, Tropic Pink/White, Steeltown Gold/White), currently scheduled to arrive at the DC mid September in all sizes.

The colorways (Orange/Royal White, White/Taxi/Royal, Rifle Green/Hi Vis Yellow, Black/Royal/Taxi and Black/Teal/Metallic Silver), are scheduled for late November in all sizes.

The colorways (Black/Taxi/White, White/White/Academy, Royal/Orange/White, Teal/Black/Purple, Blue/Royal/Taxi, Taxi/White/Royal, Red/Royal/White, Midnight Navy/Metallic Gold and Kelly Green/Metallic Gold), are scheduled for mid December in all sizes.
TROPIC PINK/WHITE CLUTCHFIT DRIVE!!!!!!!!

waahahahahahahah!!!!!this is it!!!

Played in my CF Drive lows last night for about an hour and was thoroughly impressed.

Traction is great.  I was on a super dusty court and had to wipe pretty often, but this has been the case with nearly every shoe I've played in there -- at some point it's gotta be more the court than the shoe.  With those occasional wipes, it was money.

Overall transition felt nice and fluid.  Cushion felt great.  I like the balance of court feel/responsiveness and impact protection on this model.  Padding around the heel could be a little thicker imo, but maybe it would have thrown off the fit a bit.  It felt fine but just a tad extra would be nice.

I had a little discomfort during the first 5 minutes or so with the Micro G insole.  Maybe I'm just not used to the firmer insole, as many of the shoes I've been playing in have broken-in insoles or ortho-lites which break down faster but are easier on the feet off the bat.  Had one, maybe two small blisters under toes because of this, but nothing too serious.

Anyone ever have issues with Micro G insoles?  I like the insole, but I think it will be much better after a few wears

i heard at least 4 more steph curry pe's will come out..but what i need is info on the highs..this is the second color ive saw  besides the ones curry is wearing now..i like the highs better..are these scrapped samples?

i heard at least 4 more steph curry pe's will come out..but what i need is info on the highs..this is the second color ive saw  besides the ones curry is wearing now..i like the highs better..are these scrapped samples?
With the Drive line being releasing so far before the NBA season starts, I'd expect many more colorways of mids (shown above) lows, and definitely the release of some highs. Just the waiting game at this point. 

Back
Top Bottom