Under Armour?

Alright that's sick. Thanks for the quick responses guys.

Saw some dude hooping in them as I was leaving practice and it looked nice to me. It was either those or the Kobe 9 elite high legacy but I ain't a fan of the sock like shoe lol. Never bought anything outside of the swoosh before :tongue: so this should be interesting

Last edited:
How comparable is the Clutchfit Drive to the Kobe 8 in terms of court feel? I'm in need of getting some new ball shoes, and planning to the get the Curry PE tomorrow but unsure of how they fit so I won't have the opportunity to try them out in store. Judging by pics the midsole is pretty dense and looks high off the ground so I'm hoping the shoes don't sit too high like the KD6 despite it being a low top.

The look and feel of the low tops is very reminiscent of the recent Kobe models. Main difference - the base is a tad wider. Other than that, I'd say that's a solid comparison.

Alright that's sick. Thanks for the quick responses guys.

Saw some dude hooping in them as I was leaving practice and it looked nice to me. It was either those or the Kobe 9 elite high legacy but I ain't a fan of the sock like shoe lol. Never bought anything outside of the swoosh before
tongue.gif
so this should be interesting
Awesome! You won't be disappointed. Worn both and I'd take the Drives over 9 Elite highs any day. Also, the price. What I think is a better shoe, and $100 less, can't beat it. you can get both colorways of the Drives and come in around the same total. Some great info on here, so keep coming back, and if you want, head to the Under Armour Marketplace (link in tag) on Facebook (if you have it). Some good stuff on there too. Thanks!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Excluded from discount
tired.gif

Yeah, I was expecting them to be.  I think the past SC editions were too, though every other colorway of the Spawns and Drives were good to go.

Right now my Discover card is doing 10% rewards for UA, Foot Locker and Finishline, so that helps.

Ordered both colorways on Footlocker but they are on backordered until 11/21/14 :smh:

I wish I didn't have work today so I could pickup instore. I guess I'll swing by my FTL after work and hope they have my size.

Yeah hopefully they're still available.  Should be.

Whatever Jordans released sold out in like 8 minutes, but these are still pretty much FSR.  Should be okay.

finishline with the coupon! scored both colorways. and thumbs up to them for the free shipping unlike footlocker. footlocker and their damn exceptions to new releases.

Last edited:
They should be depending on manager they could say no just because they want to say no.  The only thing that should be excluded are Jordans or Quickstrike Items.  They say everything is QS now and you can't use any coupon on release items until 2 weeks.  This is UA....they should let you use it.

I don't frequent this HOH too much so I don't know how they roll. They didn't get the Jordan Slam Dunks so these are the big release today and being in the Bay Area it might get busy but I don't know how many ppl(more worried about resellers if any) are hip to these. Might just get them off UA and not have to worry about it since befrugal has 12% cashback right now. Thanks and repped for the response, needed that.

Last edited:
I chat with an UA rep and he said release might be midday. They should have a set time. If they don't release at 9am I guess I'll hit up the HOH.

Can we just show them the bday coupon on our phone or do we need to print it out?

Just depends if the workers wanna be nice or not. They can always punch it through but if you got a new worker they'll ask for confirmation and the managers can say no you cant use it.

Woke up few minutes late and finish line was sold out of my size(as are most sizes now). The discount and free shipping was too good to go to Eastbay/FTL. Is Foot Locker really backordered until late November? I don't see it in fine print. I'm guessing you have to complete the order to know?

Last edited:
Woke up few minutes late and finish line was sold out of my size(as are most sizes now). The discount and free shipping was too good to go to Eastbay/FTL. Is Foot Locker really backordered until late November? I don't see it in fine print. I'm guessing you have to complete the order to know?
They usually say when you add to cart that they are backordered. You can always order them, and then if you get them on UA.com at 12pm cancel your footlocker order. 

Back
Top Bottom