Under Armour?

No quick sell outs? GR i guess? I hope they are still there later. I'm gonna see how it is at the mall, also check sizing.

Last edited:
Should've been patient and order from UA instead. Free 2 day shipping compared to EB and FL...but couldn't take the risk haha.

Fairly easy at HOH(Valley Fair) don't know why I was tripping lol. There were about 15 ppl in line just when they open but looks like they had plenty to go around as they should. I might scoop the white pair if they're still around later.

Last edited:
Fairly easy at HOH(Valley Fair) don't know why I was tripping lol. There were about 15 ppl in line just when they open but looks like they had plenty to go around as they should. I might scoop the white pair if they're still around later.

I went to HOH serramonte and the 9.5 was sold out. I got there 10 minutes after they opened, I settled for the size 10 (.5 size up) and it still fit great.

Birthday coupon was clutch!

T
Mine was fine, when I ball I like a tiny bit of room in the toe box. Personal preference, but you should be good.

Does this mean they fit 1/2 size small? I wanted to cop from finishline but it keeps on saying my TTS 11 is out of stock wondering if I can go for 11.5

^If I had a choice, I would get TTS. My size sold out so I settled for half size up, which still works for me.

I got the USA's when they came out and went TTS and the fit is good for me all around. There's a really tiny extra room length-wise in the toe box, but it's not enough for me to go .5 size down.

I went to HOH serramonte and the 9.5 was sold out. I got there 10 minutes after they opened, I settled for the size 10 (.5 size up) and it still fit great.

Birthday coupon was clutch!

Yes $109 FTW! If you went to Valley Fair you would've gotten your size. Heard mostly size 11/11.5 being called out.

I went TTS, it feels great.

For those still looking:

Brand House Baltimore
- BLACK: 7.5-9.5, 11-12, 14 (availability limited)
- WHITE: 8-14 (no 8.5, only ONE 8 left)

(410) 528-5304 - accepting phone orders with free shipping

i hope the release of these drives mean the drive lows are next.

Earliest lows I've seen are Spring 15 - so likely January/February. Subject to change though. Drive will taper off when Stephen's signature shoe drops around All Star Weekend.

Went to my local FTL FA Champs in Sac who had the shoes up for raffle which was weird. Didnt win online so went in around 7pm for leftover pairs. All stores didnt know about the shoes, didnt know about raffle, or just told me yeah we'll get them soon. Sad. Just shows you how poorly run these stores are and they didn't even know about the raffle. I did call Serremonte and you can use your BDAY coupons on them.

anyone else get a backorder email from Eastbay?

might cancel and go on under armour and just order from there.... thoughts?

anyone else get a backorder email from Eastbay?

might cancel and go on under armour and just order from there.... thoughts?

How long are they back ordered? I would get them off UA, they double box unlike EB. Befrugal has 12% cash back too.

Yeah one person said it was back-ordered until 11/21. Sizes starting to sell out on UA, if they still have your size make that switch.

Can you even cancel your Eastbay order? I was just reading on their policy page that once you make an order you can't cancel it. Can anyone confirm?

Yeah one person said it was back-ordered until 11/21. Sizes starting to sell out on UA, if they still have your size make that switch.

Just made the switch earlier today. got my size 10. got email confirmation (but it's just the order confirmation). Hopefully it'll be here by tuesday with the free two day shipping. Thanks dude

Can you even cancel your Eastbay order? I was just reading on their policy page that once you make an order you can't cancel it. Can anyone confirm?

i was able to cancel my order. as long as the card hasn't been charged or the order is in process, you should be able to cancel it... or something like that.....

Last edited:
Just made the switch earlier today. got my size 10. got email confirmation (but it's just the order confirmation). Hopefully it'll be here by tuesday with the free two day shipping. Thanks dude
i was able to cancel my order. as long as the card hasn't been charged or the order is in process, you should be able to cancel it... or something like that.....
How did you cancel it if you don't mind me asking? Call/email?

I did the online chat.

Gave them my customer and order number and they cancelled my irder right there.

Refreshed u page and it's showing cancelled. Now all i gotta do it wait for the refund on my CC and we should be all good....

Back
Top Bottom