Under Armour?

I like everything but the white midsole. Better than the blue pair. Is the W for Warriors?

I was wondering that as well, but I'm thinking there's another W in front of it for the Wounded Warrior Project. UA has a line of WW stuff and it goes with that camo look.

Ahh I see. That makes sense with this colorway but I think you can also make it out on the blue pair.

Can't be a W in front since it has a back slash(\). Unless that's part of the camo or upside down W lol

Last edited:
That threw me off too, but I think it's just part of the camo on the other side. If you look at the blue pair, it looks like just a W.

@mazterpete30 has these on Instagram. I wonder which version of the taxi is releasing on the 22nd

If I wasn't swimming in performance shoes to play in, I'd really consider trying the new Juke with compfit and sort of an anatomical midsole/outsole.  That compfit top sleeve looks like it'd feel great and provide a nice connected feeling to the shoe w/o restricting at all.  I know past versions have used compfit.  Anyone play in the past Juke models?

%24_57.JPG

https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/ua-compfit/pid1246939-029
I've been trying to find this shoe and give it a try. Great look just want to know the performance.

I got a processed email for the HOL LeBrons but a backorder email for the Drives. Separate orders. Oh well, what ever happens it's all good.

I think the first version is a bit cleaner, but who gives a damn.  Pretty much the same thing.

I'm in for at least a pair.  Gotta see them in person, but they're right behind the Aways for me. 

I think the first version is a bit cleaner, but who gives a damn.  Pretty much the same thing.

I'm in for at least a pair.  Gotta see them in person, but they're right behind the Aways for me. 
I like that it doesn't have a white outsole, but yeah I wish it had the blue heel counter and the clean upper. But they look good!

I've been tempted to pick up another colorway of the Drives or drive lows when those come through but I think I'm gonna hold out for the Curry 1.  Gotta see what this Charged Foam is all about.

Has it been mentioned what the price point will be?

I'm set on a pair of Lows if the colorways are right.  Maybe not even to play in, but just to wear casually.  Really like the look.

I'm leaning towards the Taxi mids too because I missed out on all of the SC Spawns and I'm still not over that, haha.  The Taxis would be OD'ing for me, but I know I'll want them later.

Any body have an idea where I could get my hands on a pair of Clutchfit Drive Low's size 12? Or if there will be any near future releases?

Just got my SC ClutchFit Drive in and holy are these joints comfortable. Felt like these don't need any break in time. Love how padded the collar is. I've been balling in low tops the last 6 years and forgot how secured my foot felt in a mid lol. Can't wait to try them out for practice tomorrow.

Any body have an idea where I could get my hands on a pair of Clutchfit Drive Low's size 12? Or if there will be any near future releases?
More colorways of the lows are coming, it's just a matter of when.  I am pretty sure early 2015 you'll see them.

You might be able to grab the Elite 24 lows at a UA brand house, otherwise you'll have to roll with eBay.  Those went quick online at UA.com

Back
Top Bottom