Under Armour?

@midd44  I don't think UA intended to have it leak.  They have mentioned in interviews that his signature will drop Q1 of 2015.  Sounds like maybe an ASG release though.

I know it sucks to have to wait, especially if you can only grab one.  If it helps, you really can't go wrong with the clutchfit drive.  I'm sure you'll be able to grab his sig eventually  

Do y'all lace these (Clutchfit Drive) all the way to the top when playing ball?

Last edited:

@midd44  I don't think UA intended to have it leak.  They have mentioned in interviews that his signature will drop Q1 of 2015.  Sounds like maybe an ASG release though.

I know it sucks to have to wait, especially if you can only grab one.  If it helps, you really can't go wrong with the clutchfit drive.  I'm sure you'll be able to grab his sig eventually  
you're right, UA probably didnt intend to leak the pics, but the fact that they're releasing a pair in Q4 of 2014 and at the same time saying in interviews there's gonna be a new {and it's reasonable to assume "improved"} pair in Q1 of 2015 just doesnt make sense business-wise to me. could you image Apple releasing a new iPhone at the same time they're telling you a newer iPhone is on the way next quarter?  i LOVE the UA shoes but HATE the way they do business!!!!

but lks mod i do appreciate your input and will take your suggestion........clutchfit drive it is !!!!!  

you're right, UA probably didnt intend to leak the pics, but the fact that they're releasing a pair in Q4 of 2014 and at the same time saying in interviews there's gonna be a new {and it's reasonable to assume "improved"} pair in Q1 of 2015 just doesnt make sense business-wise to me. could you image Apple releasing a new iPhone at the same time they're telling you a newer iPhone is on the way next quarter?  i LOVE the UA shoes but HATE the way they do business!!!!

but lks mod i do appreciate your input and will take your suggestion........clutchfit drive it is !!!!!  
Are you in pretty bad need of a new hoop shoe?  I know that's a while to hold out.  Again, I don't want to tell you what to do, Curry 1 releasing all star break is just what I've heard, no confirmation.

Anyway, not a problem, I think you'll really enjoy the cf drive if that's what you go with for now.  

Are you in pretty bad need of a new hoop shoe?  I know that's a while to hold out.  Again, I don't want to tell you what to do, Curry 1 releasing all star break is just what I've heard, no confirmation.

Anyway, not a problem, I think you'll really enjoy the cf drive if that's what you go with for now.  
i'm ok sneakerwise. i'm gonna get the cf drive & roll the dice whether or not i'll have the $$$ when the Curry 1's release. 

thanks for your input!!!!!!!!!! 

Curry signature is slated to drop All Star weekend. But given the fact that there is always a number of releases from Nike/Jordan that weekend, that is subject to change. I'm sure it won't be changing - it's a great opportunity for the brand to show off the shoe on that stage.

Looks like Kobe 3
roll.gif

Nice collection dummie sole dummie sole . Should try to get them signed when the opportunity arises.

I freaking love this shoe. The step in comfort is incredible. Needs no break in time at all. No hot spots, pinching, or anything anywhere. Really like a second skin as advertised. I can wear these all day long. I waited for a pair of UA socks to come in before I wear them lol. When I heard ventilation was a problem I was a little worried but with these thin socks with larger mesh holes in some areas, the sweat level was like any other shoe I have. The Kobe 9s are clunky for me so I'm gonna stop buying them and get more of these for half the price.

man... @thapointguy   you hit it right on the head

I have no intention of trying to glorify this model, but exactly what I was hoping for in something like the Kobe 9, was outdone with this model and at about 125 retail tops. 
nthat.gif

UA is hungry right now and it shows.  They're doing it right in terms of the design and performance, but I think they are still lacking in the overall marketing, promotion and product availability, or lack thereof.  Let's be real, SC should have a clothing line out to match his shoes and if the way his PE's sell out is any indication, the clothes would move too.

They also need another marquee star ASAP.  Dude up there was complaining about them dropping the SC1's on the heels of the Drives, but I don't have a problem with it (but I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford both, hehe).  UA doesn't even have a single signature out yet, while other companies have multiple sigs to choose from.

Nice collection @DuMMie SOLE. Should try to get them signed when the opportunity arises.

I freaking love this shoe. The step in comfort is incredible. Needs no break in time at all. No hot spots, pinching, or anything anywhere. Really like a second skin as advertised. I can wear these all day long. I waited for a pair of UA socks to come in before I wear them lol. When I heard ventilation was a problem I was a little worried but with these thin socks with larger mesh holes in some areas, the sweat level was like any other shoe I have. The Kobe 9s are clunky for me so I'm gonna stop buying them and get more of these for half the price.
I finally got a pair in! I got the E24 Blue pair, which was pair I wanted originally so glad I got these to hold me over until I get the homes in from east bay, and I'll probably bite on the aways soon. But just from my first impression and trying them on at home for 5 minutes, the silhouette reminds me a lot of the kd v, including the collar height. My first experience with micro G, damn, it's comfortable. I'm going to run a couple of games before I judge how I feel they rank in terms of cushion, but it's off to a good start. The shoe itself feels a bit narrow, not sure if it'll loosen up with time since it's a synthetic or not, but had to take some time to put my feet in. But the fit for me was true to size once the shoe was on my foot, the upper kind of feels like it's gone like what @thapointguy  was saying about it being a second skin. Overall, simply impressed by UA and mostly likely going to be turning to them a lot more when it comes to hooping shoes. 

Guess the teals are Kemba Walker PEs

The taxi yellow with the blue tongue is better. Wouldn't buy either though.

Last edited:
Yeah you can kind of make out a KW logo on the tongue if you check the Release calendar.  Damn, why does KW get the gradient and colored outsole treatment, and not Curry?  Curry's PE's would be FIRE with that scheme.

Not sure about the Taxi PE's.  They're nice, I like them better than the Homes, but man they are bright yellow.  Not even a royal heel clip?  They aren't on the calendar for November anymore either, unless I'm not seeing them. 

Back
Top Bottom