Under Armour?

Originally Posted by jepeh21

my first UA pickup, for $15.00, why not?

you won't regret that purchase. they are a little wide in the forefoot but if you lock them down (which you can do with the speed lacing), these are by far the best under armour basketball shoes from last season and even this season except for the bloodline (which i'm reserving judgement for because I haven't tried them).

traction, durability, cushioning, support, ankle support, flexibility are all better on this shoe than the black ice.

you won't regret that purchase. they are a little wide in the forefoot but if you lock them down (which you can do with the speed lacing), these are by far the best under armour basketball shoes from last season and even this season except for the bloodline (which i'm reserving judgement for because I haven't tried them).

traction, durability, cushioning, support, ankle support, flexibility are all better on this shoe than the black ice.

Originally Posted by mt3130

Wow, makes me excited to hoop in these, I'm actually planning to use them next week.

KbUeNo12 and escobar0o3 I grabbed them on Black Friday, they were actually listed for 39.99 and was on sale for 29.99, I saw a friend who had a friend working as a cashier and gave me 50% employee on top.

Originally Posted by mt3130

Wow, makes me excited to hoop in these, I'm actually planning to use them next week.

KbUeNo12 and escobar0o3 I grabbed them on Black Friday, they were actually listed for 39.99 and was on sale for 29.99, I saw a friend who had a friend working as a cashier and gave me 50% employee on top.

you should like them. i had a pair when they first came out last november and just got my hands on another pair a couple weeks ago in that same color. didn't have any hookups so i had to pay the 29.99 lol.

you should like them. i had a pair when they first came out last november and just got my hands on another pair a couple weeks ago in that same color. didn't have any hookups so i had to pay the 29.99 lol.

damn you guys lucked up I want a pair in a sz.12,I tried on the Double nickels the other day they felt good I'll probably get them this week

damn you guys lucked up I want a pair in a sz.12,I tried on the Double nickels the other day they felt good I'll probably get them this week

Back
Top Bottom