Under Armour?

does anyone know where I might be able to find the jukes or the bloodlines for around $80 or less?

does anyone know where I might be able to find the jukes or the bloodlines for around $80 or less?

Originally Posted by mt3130

You might try the UA outlet...I saw the Romas for 79.99 plus the employee's were handing out coupons with minimum of 10% off store purchases.  This was last week at the Citadel Outlet in LA, Calif. 

I got my Rowley Park  for 109 -20% gift cards for Eastbay..plus additional 20% off using their online coupons.  So i saved around close 40% because Eastbay adds California taxes.

They tend to run big/wide...

Originally Posted by mt3130

You might try the UA outlet...I saw the Romas for 79.99 plus the employee's were handing out coupons with minimum of 10% off store purchases.  This was last week at the Citadel Outlet in LA, Calif. 

I got my Rowley Park  for 109 -20% gift cards for Eastbay..plus additional 20% off using their online coupons.  So i saved around close 40% because Eastbay adds California taxes.

They tend to run big/wide...

thanks for the outlet suggestion. i actually have a pair of the comptons but i'm looking for a pair to beat up playing outdoors so i really don't want to spend more than $80 on a pair.

thanks for the outlet suggestion. i actually have a pair of the comptons but i'm looking for a pair to beat up playing outdoors so i really don't want to spend more than $80 on a pair.

Any of you guys played outdoors in any of these? Need some new ball kicks and I really wanna try out a pair
EDIT: Did the white/black prototype 2 young bucks ever release?

Any of you guys played outdoors in any of these? Need some new ball kicks and I really wanna try out a pair
EDIT: Did the white/black prototype 2 young bucks ever release?

Has anyone tried the Charge RC or the Charge RC Storm running shoes? I have the Micro G Split and those were pretty comfy......

Back
Top Bottom