Under Armour?

anyone know where in the oc / inland empire where i could find the black/white or navy/whites? thanks.

Picked up some red torch 2s from Marshall for $32. Played the other day in them, they feel great. Think I'll be looking for those clutchfits next. Hopefully the lows.

Last edited:
Pics of these have been popping up everywhere but no one has mentioned a release date...But I found on askUA's twitter they will release "later in August." Just FYI.  I'm looking to pick some up for hooping.  

Last edited:
@tyler4  really looking forward to the clutchfit models.  Looks like UA is going to release a low and a high in addition to this mid.  Really want to try the lows 
smokin.gif

Via http://instagram.com/wardell30

914428_686295824784438_657390477_n.jpg

Why did they give Steph some boxing shoes? lol.
Those clutchfit drives are looking really nice. I cannot wait to try the lows.

Haha I'm hoping he's part of the design process and prefers a higher shoe. No higher than the Charge BB which I loved too haha. With there was more color to them, or a flag somewhere. Excited to see the lows also. Wonder if they'll be similar to the "Highlight Training Shoe" that came out recently.

Why did they give Steph some boxing shoes? lol.
Those clutchfit drives are looking really nice. I cannot wait to try the lows.

Steph always suffered from severe ankle sprains, I'm sure he wanted something w/ a little more support around those areas

I'm rooting for KD to join UA... The game needs it

Needs what exactly? Nothing UA has done to this point basketball wise looks as good as the KD 7. If UA makes more casually appealing shoes I'm with it but what makes anyone think they will make better looking designs than Nike has or will make down the road?

It's good for him but not for me as a consumer.

Needs what exactly? Nothing UA has done to this point basketball wise looks as good as the KD 7. If UA makes more casually appealing shoes I'm with it but what makes anyone think they will make better looking designs than Nike has or will make down the road?

It's good for him but not for me as a consumer.

Stopped reading after "looks as good as the kd7"

UA makes amazing, durable products that perform GREAT. Adidas basketball roster is stacked and they just introduced BOOST which is dope, nike has Kobe and LeBron, the game needs a 3rd player at the table. It'll push all the brands to be more innovative.

People buying hoop shoes just to take pics for IG is what got the game messed up for the consumers that really hoop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom