Under Armour?

I now need some Spawn S Curry PEs sz 11....why were they so hard to get?  It was like trying to get B Jennings stuff.

After thinking I struck out, I was just now able to add a size 11 to my cart.  So keep trying if your having trouble.  

Last edited:
Yea, plus the Eastbay orders won't ship until Friday so Im going to shoot for UA.com today since Im not near a brand house.  Ua.com usually ships quick.  

Anyone who buys them in store today. How do they fit? I'm only asking because I ordered off Eastbay. Thanks

Anyone who buys them in store today. How do they fit? I'm only asking because I ordered off Eastbay. Thanks

Check a finishline store by you. They have a different colorway, but you can try them on and if they don't fit try to change your order before they ship friday

Easy pickup here in the Bay, I was first in line at my local FTL. Each pair came with a wristband which is pretty cool of UA to add in.

The clutchfit drives are more comfortable than the spawns imo, cant wait to hoop in these. :smokin

Thanks man! Came through for me! I was definitely looking in the wrong place lol.
Sucks cause I was working during the Eastbay release, and most Footlockers close to me were sold out in my size except one store. They had both pairs, but were the last ones in my size. (Was gonna check right after I get out of class too) But now I dont have to stress myself. :smokin

I Picked up the elite 24 lows should be here by friday since i literally live right down the road from the under armour distribution center.

I wanna check out the USA high's at the brand house if they still have them on Thursday and make my decision on them then.

I Picked up the elite 24 lows should be here by friday since i literally live right down the road from the under armour distribution center.

I wanna check out the USA high's at the brand house if they still have them on Thursday and make my decision on them then.
Placed an order for the lows too.  Can't wait to give these a go!

May pick up the mids eventually.

Last edited:
Congrats to those who came up with either USA colorway.  Wishing I would have caught it in time but what can you do

Back
Top Bottom