Under Armour?

Darren Rovell tweeted that KD has agreed to an offer from under armour.

I doubt the SC editions will, but rumor for a general release version is Sept 1st. Don't expect it to happen, but you never know

Got my CF Drive USA's in today. They are really nice in person and the comfort level is great. I'm super picky about my hoping shoes, so hopefully they work out well on court too.  I currently play in xx8's, I'm not expecting these to be quite on that level, but so far so good.  

They do run a bit long imo.  Im typically an 11 but got a 10.5 in these since they are for ball, and i may actually need a 10.  

Got my CF Drive USA's in today. They are really nice in person and the comfort level is great. I'm super picky about my hoping shoes, so hopefully they work out well on court too.  I currently play in xx8's, I'm not expecting these to be quite on that level, but so far so good.  

They do run a bit long imo.  Im typically an 11 but got a 10.5 in these since they are for ball, and i may actually need a 10.  
Thanks for the info! Spawns ran a little long too, so I went a half size down just in case. Can't wait to get mine it. 

To anyone got the Clutchfit Drive Lows ELITE 24:

how pink is the pink is this one?is it like the pink on spawns?thanks

Thanks for the info and damn... knew I should have gone with a half down haha

Has anyone seen the Clutchfit Drive in store at DSG or SA?  Trying to track down a pair to try on.  

Last edited:
Check the ones on finishline and see if any stores by you have them. They put them back up after taking them down last week. If not, some footlockers in NYC an CA or any brand house.

Check the ones on finishline and see if any stores by you have them. They put them back up after taking them down last week. If not, some footlockers in NYC an CA or any brand house.
Thanks for the response -- no gots on stock at the finishlines near me.  I'll just have to make some calls

Back
Top Bottom