Under Armour?

Anybody here planning on getting the HOVR phantom on the 1st? What is the colorway that is releasing ?

First pairs of UA shoes,
Slingflex Apollo Grey Colorway. Comfy!
And
Charged 24/7 Mid Marble

Attachments

• IMG_4172.JPG
    IMG_4172.JPG
    297.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4171.JPG
    IMG_4171.JPG
    280 KB · Views: 9
The Rock Delta's are decent running shoes, as for the C1N's I've only tried them on in store and they aren't bad.
Here's a video that I found about the Rock Deltas that I posted before.

Honestly it really depends on what you're going to use the shoe for. The Rock Delta's are running shoes and the C1N's are Training shoes although I kinda felt that the cushion might be too soft for doing crossfit, squats or deadlifts. If you're looking for UA training shoes, I'd go actually go Architect Reach. The midsole is super stable and firm with great lockdown system to keep your foot where it needs to be for squats etc. The Rock's 2nd shoe looks to be based off of the Architect Reach from photos of him checking out the design of the shoe.
I have both the Architects and the C1N trainers. both very good shoes... i actually prefer the C1N when doing more training that requires more stability and the architects for more linear training

I'm also curious about the hovr cushioning. I like the design of the phantom. I might pick up a pair anyways

Does anyone have any idea when the next colorways for the HOVR Phantoms are releasing.
Seeing a blackish grey/Red and a Black/White(no red) colorways on the gram

Some of the more mentionable gifts sent to me from UA

Attachments

• EBF9AE61-C931-427C-A1DE-66C71FDEA0BC.jpeg
    EBF9AE61-C931-427C-A1DE-66C71FDEA0BC.jpeg
    390.2 KB · Views: 29
HOVR Phantom are dope, they are comfy as hell. very close to Ultra Boost comfort.

Anyone try the Threadborne Slingwrap?

Did you all see Dennis Smith Jr.'s shoes for the dunk contest, they look slick, UA Heat Seekers

Capture.PNG

is there a difference in cushioning from the hovr phantom and sonic?

i see the sonic insole is removable

There's more energy web HOVR foam in the Phantoms compared to the Sonic. The midsole is higher to accommodate to larger volume of HOVR cushion in the Phantom compared to the Sonic. The Speedform footbed and heel are zoned cushioning for a much more plush feeling shoe in the Phantom while the Sonic has the traditional removable insole. If you compare the 2, the Phantom is the softer comfortable ride while the Sonic is soft but responsive ride. IMO, the more I wore the Phantoms and Sonics, the better they felt each wear. I went TTS for the Phantom since I bought them when they 1st dropped but on my next pair I would go up half a size. They run snug but honestly it hasn't bothered me since I've broken them in since the upper stretches. TTS for the Sonics, fits perfectly.

The insole in the Sonic is different than what is in the Phantom. The Phantom insole is the memory foam type, very soft and not removable, the Sonic is more like a traditional runner. I tried both on in the store and the Phantom is much softer and bouncier, the Sonic feels great but its more of a traditional runner but still very soft too.

Back
Top Bottom