Under Armour?

Got them last week when they were $60 with the $40 off $100 its less although I returned the other item but they'll refund the discount price on that. First Torch model for me so I can't compare the micro g in these to the older ones but they are low and responsive. Going to put old micro g insoles will make them better as the original insoles (as found in Curry's before the 4s) are too plush. Definitely try them out. I like the Drive 4 low and these are my new favorite. One thing, the traction pattern is too close, I wouldn't mind if they re-used the Drive 4 pattern. Other than that this shoe is a sleeper.
I went true to size btw
P1070274.JPG

Got them last week when they were $60 with the $40 off $100 its less although I returned the other item but they'll refund the discount price on that. First Torch model for me so I can't compare the micro g in these to the older ones but they are low and responsive. Going to put old micro g insoles will make them better as the original insoles (as found in Curry's before the 4s) are too plush. Definitely try them out. I like the Drive 4 low and these are my new favorite. One thing, the traction pattern is too close, I wouldn't mind if they re-used the Drive 4 pattern. Other than that this shoe is a sleeper.
I went true to size btw
P1070274.JPG
You tha man... thanks! I'm digging both the lows and the mids.

Yea when I saw the tread pattern, the spacing seems a little narrow. I noticed that they reused the original Drive tooling on some of the other budget models (the Jet Mid and the Lockdown sorta?). Too bad it's just straight EVA on those models. Still might be a good move

Just picked up some clutchfit drive 3 lows from Marshall's. $30 bucks

They have a JG 13 on the insole, are these Jerian Grant pe's? :rofl:\

How are these for performance? Just needed something cheap to hoop in.

anyone know which shoes in yellow/blue those are from 7:25-7:50? UCLA is an UA school so it's definitely some type of UA sneakers

anyone know which shoes in yellow/blue those are from 7:25-7:50? UCLA is an UA school so it's definitely some type of UA sneakers
I’m pretty sure those are the Heatseekers. Looks like the Drive 4 Midsole over the HOVR Havoc rounded back midsole.

E3CD5E07-9C89-4C7A-AF7D-AB02C7B22DEB.jpeg
When I opened my box that had my pair in it, I immediately thought “no way am I wearing these”. Then I put them on and can’t quit wearing them. Super-comfy and look way better on foot.

Not feeling the launch cw so I passed, but those look better. Got a side profile? Hope to see a black cw

never mind not feeling these either

Last edited:
I dig the more tonal whife w the silver royal and red pops. They’re realllly clean.

Retail? That release colorway OOS on ua

I dig the more tonal whife w the silver royal and red pops. They’re realllly clean.

Retail? Release date?

first cw dropped last week and surprisingly sold out. no word on release date for other cw yet, but excited to get my pair in tomorrow

Tried out the Havoc low. Sending them back so just a quick impression. Can't feel the hovr right out the box so you'll have to break them in. The midsole is firm so that should be the reason. Aside from that impact protection is very good. Little tough to put on as it's like the KD 9 as it doesn't have normal pull tab. Lockdown is quite good but there is slight lace pressure along the top of foot. The support is there as well but I had doubt when pics surfaced. Pretty much a KD 9 counterpart but the traction seems to be better. Might change depending on court conditions. From the looks of it should be better than the Torch low I have. I'm pleased with the Torch lows as a whole so don't need these as well I'll just wait for the Curry 6. If you want to try them and can't decide on the lows or mids. I think the mids will feel better around the ankle area as the tongue and side is padded.

AFF94117-E729-436B-9535-A4E1B8B019B8.jpeg

3AF98F82-2060-48EE-9436-FE24C484682A.jpeg
^^^ the mids felt and looked really strange when I tried them on yesterday. The lace holes on the collar are actually a strap that runs around the back of the ankle through the padding. They pull out and tighten but then the padding bunches up around the laces. It looks strange and feels really restrictive. I went with the navy/red lows.

Back
Top Bottom