Underated Jordans that will be sought after in the coming years

Originally Posted by spizike231

Chicago, Motorsport, Stealth XX3's, 11/12, cement spiz'ikes, carmines, olympic VI's, and Taxi's. probably more, but those i can see people wanting when everyone's worn theirs.

5d2sz5.gif

Originally Posted by killacam92345

IN MY OPINION... I THINK THE 2008 OLYMPIC 6'S WILL BE SOUGHT AFTER... AS FOR THE TRUE BLUES,
pimp.gif
THEY WERE IN HIGH IN DEMAND UP IN PITTSBURGH

hypebeast!!!!!!!!! this forum gets more like iss everyday jb forum is dead

Olympic VI's, Cool Grey/Flip III's, Military Blue IV's, various Six Rings and Fusions, most of the Spizikes... and the 2009s.

Hard to say, but usually many of the sought after are always the III's, IV's, V's but one never knows what people are looking for.
Some of the not so hot colorways like the ginger, cherrywood, or the laney 14's where on sales racks but now everyone wants them.

^^i wouldn't be surprised if the trunners turned out to be classics as well. I'd also go with flint vii's, laser v's, suede xxi's, and crocxvii's.

hybrids and Fusions cause those are the shoes that alot of people are buying now and will love retros in the future

this is assuming they they are shoes not currently sought after

so i would say XX's, VIII's, new love 1's

I'm gonna have to go with Olive V's first and foremost. These will go down as one the most indestructible J's ever created, not to mention it'sa fly colorway. ESPECIALLY if you put some orange waxed laces in them. The ones from the samurai dunks work perfectly.

other soon to be classics:
Burgundy V's (super clean), Mist Blue IV's, Tour Yellow IV's, Anthracite VIII's, Cool Grey III's, Flint VII's, Citrus VII's.

i'm gonna miss my myst IV's when they sell. i've been asked about them a few times since i got them in shanghai (niketown). i don't think theycame out in aus.

Back
Top Bottom