the 1st 2 colorways of the spizikes

military 4's

fire red 5's

call me crazy, but i would say basketball 22's will be sought-after as well
pimp.gif
i got 2 pairs of them..just a different but unique shoe imo
smokin.gif

OLIVE 5'S! very underrated..
Now a sneaker by JB sneaker that will be sought after for years 2 come that is underated will be the Air Jordan Retro XIV i believe..alot of folks slept onthese
As far as most sought after period by JB when it comes 2 unpopularity will be the Air Jordan Retro XII Flint Grey and White

I def agree on the XXIII, All of the colorways are really nice and simple which may make them sought after. Also looking at how the Jordan 2009 turned out, itmay make people in the future see the XXIII as the last true Signature model.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

oh and i know many of you hate on fusions but in about 10-15 maybe 20 years they will go for a lot of cash
especially ds pairs

not a fan but the paris pack online fusion 3's and the grey nurse will be a hot ticket in 15-20 yrs!

milis have my heart, but no way to read the future. as collectors, we are still extremely random at times... like laney v's? ++%?????????/

Y'all can call me crazy, but in the future I think all white Jordans (like pures) will be highly sought after. As far as colorways go, completely whiteJordans are very rare. People hate "Pures" now, saying that they are too plain, all the while not realizing that coke-white Jays are not every yearreleases.

Originally Posted by Grailman911

i got stealth 5's and oly 6's. so im not trippin. i just sold my flint/white 7's.
im debating to sell my Flint Grey 7's...I only worn them twice

Back
Top Bottom