UNDERRATED TV SHOWS

anybody remember this show in 2009. I loved it, but of course it didnt get the ratings

23l1fmg.jpg

Stump the Schwab

Such a great show, and I think is the reason why I want to be Tony Reali's replacement at ESPN... hah.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by gatorb807

Sealab 2021
Man, Sealab was the best.
pimp.gif

Man I loved me some Sealab.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Space Ghost Coast to Coast had it's moments as well.

As for what's on right now I think Happy Endings is one of the best comedies on TV. Really enjoying the new ABC shows Missing and Scandal as well.

got
Originally Posted by jayvee1220

51XY8FXSCVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Underrated or not i loved this show when it got cancelled.
Dark angel was that show with sexy Alba!

The way I see underrated being defined in TV Show talk... Is a show that got no Awards or got cancelled somewhat pre-maturely.
You compare Fraiser to something like Mission hill.... Which one seems like the underdog to you?

Thats why I said when people saying Big Bang theory im looking like.. this show is getting #1 sitcom awards and dude is nominated for emmys. .....
When theres shows like Outsourced and Man up that got cancelled and were good shows in some people's eyes but obviously not good enough to everyone to stick around..
People in your circle may not be talking about Big Bang theory and Frasier, but there obviously not underrated enough for all those awards and seasons upon seasons

IJS.

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Supernatural very underrated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1ghmwi.jpg

seasons 2-5 were some of the best horror/genre tv I've seen. Just one big, very well done story.
Show should've ended there though...

Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles!

$+!* got cancelled though
30t6p3b.gif

Add Firefly to that list. & same with FlashForward

Originally Posted by AstroBlac

Party Down - written so well but never gets a mention.

YEESSSS. Has to be the funniest show I've seen since Arrested Development. I really hope the movie gets made.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles!

$+!* got cancelled though
30t6p3b.gif

Add Firefly to that list. & same with FlashForward
I love Lena Headey.  I'd simp for her.  They cancelled it just when it was getting really good 
mad.gif
I didn't watch Firefly when it was airing but saw it later and it was great.  Enjoyed the movie a lot.  Joss Whedon does good work.

The CW probably has the most underrated shows right now.

Nikita.jpg

Ringer-Sarah-Gellar_510.jpg

The-Secret-Circle.jpg

Ringer, Nikita, and the Secret Circle are all pretty good shows that nobody watches.

Grimm on NBC gets an honorable mention.

grimm-tv-movie-poster-2011-1020734642.jpg

47305.jpg
>>>>

Probably one of the most underrated shows ever. I actually preferred it over the last 2 seasons of The Sopranos. It was like The Wire in the way they perfectly portrayed a blue collar city and like the Irish Mob version of The Sopranos. I feel that this show would've thrived had it been on HBO instead of Showtime and it was up to par with the big HBO dramas in terms of quality at the time. Shame it only lasted 3 seasons
30t6p3b.gif
,even more underrated during its run than The Wire. 
I recommend it to anyone that enjoyed The Wire and The Sopranos. Scratch that,I recommend it to anyone that enjoys quality shows.

Back
Top Bottom