undershorts!

out of curioustiy, how many of yall wear gym shorts underneath jeans, cargos, or even another pair of gym shorts, and why? I've done it for a couple years now to the point where it just doesn't even feel right if I dont. I used to do it because of basketball but like I said at this point to me it's just like second nature. I always get tons of people asking why I do it though and I can't really explain. How yall rockin?

out of curioustiy, how many of yall wear gym shorts underneath jeans, cargos, or even another pair of gym shorts, and why? I've done it for a couple years now to the point where it just doesn't even feel right if I dont. I used to do it because of basketball but like I said at this point to me it's just like second nature. I always get tons of people asking why I do it though and I can't really explain. How yall rockin?

why dont you just wear boxers? what you think your gonna be grocery shopping and your homies are gonna show up for a game of 21?

why dont you just wear boxers? what you think your gonna be grocery shopping and your homies are gonna show up for a game of 21?

when i was in HS I did it for a couple of reasons. 1) Always prepared to play ball or w/e. 2) I had this weird phobia of getting pants'd. At the end of highschool, I had stopped caring about basketball, as well as getting pants'd. And as I started to wear proper fitting pants, shorts would just not fit underneath. Don't do it!

when i was in HS I did it for a couple of reasons. 1) Always prepared to play ball or w/e. 2) I had this weird phobia of getting pants'd. At the end of highschool, I had stopped caring about basketball, as well as getting pants'd. And as I started to wear proper fitting pants, shorts would just not fit underneath. Don't do it!

Originally Posted by Lorizzle

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

it's a comfort thing at this point where it feels weird not to. lol that's the thing I have no REAL GOOD reason to do it. So i'm wondering if anyone else does

Originally Posted by Lorizzle

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

it's a comfort thing at this point where it feels weird not to. lol that's the thing I have no REAL GOOD reason to do it. So i'm wondering if anyone else does

ya i got pants'd alot back in middle school, i dont do it anymore though lol

ya i got pants'd alot back in middle school, i dont do it anymore though lol

I do sometimes, because of a phobia of being pants'd as well. Laugh all you want, it happens at my school.

I do sometimes, because of a phobia of being pants'd as well. Laugh all you want, it happens at my school.

LOL @ you guys wearing extra shorts because youre scared of being pants'd.... if someone is gonna go far enough to pull down your pants as a prank why wouldnt they just pull down your backup shorts too?
laugh.gif

anyway I sometimes wear a smaller pair of basketball shorts under a bigger pair instead of underwear when I'm just lounging around the crib and relaxing... pretty comfy
pimp.gif

LOL @ you guys wearing extra shorts because youre scared of being pants'd.... if someone is gonna go far enough to pull down your pants as a prank why wouldnt they just pull down your backup shorts too?
laugh.gif

anyway I sometimes wear a smaller pair of basketball shorts under a bigger pair instead of underwear when I'm just lounging around the crib and relaxing... pretty comfy
pimp.gif

haha at the getting pants'd. i guess if someone ever tried your life you'd be like- yea... yea what now trick?

haha at the getting pants'd. i guess if someone ever tried your life you'd be like- yea... yea what now trick?

Yeah i've been doing it since freshman year of high school, after school we had football practice so I just wore my shorts under my pants. 
I got use to it, so now I wear shorts under everything
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom