undershorts!

The furthest i went with it was in middle and high school was shorts under my jeans cuz if i didnt my boxers would bunch up wen i sat in my chair cuz i used to slide in my chair..... now as far as wearing shorts under another pair of shorts..... thats kind of dumb..... for example my cousin wears boxers, 2 pair of basketball shorts, AND Jeans or shorts to go out..... including to the club!!! SMH

No wonder so many of you guys are against wearing slim fitting jeans.
laugh.gif

for all you guys that say you have to wear shorts all the time do you even wear it if you have to wear a suit/tuxedo or only for jeans?

for all you guys that say you have to wear shorts all the time do you even wear it if you have to wear a suit/tuxedo or only for jeans?

i dont play ball and i do this. you never know when your gonna want to get comfortable and take your pants off (nh). ex: sleeping over someones house

i dont play ball and i do this. you never know when your gonna want to get comfortable and take your pants off (nh). ex: sleeping over someones house

used to do it because I would randomlly end up playing ball

Then I kept wearing it in college cuz I used to randomly end up sleeping at someone's dorm and I had something to wear when I was there

used to do it because I would randomlly end up playing ball

Then I kept wearing it in college cuz I used to randomly end up sleeping at someone's dorm and I had something to wear when I was there

Back
Top Bottom