UNDFTD SF OFFICIAL

[h1]UNDFTD San Francisco Grand Opening[/h1]

It was a sad day when HUF officially closed their doors earlier this year after holding down the San Francisco area for years but now, there is a reason to celebrate as UNDFTD will be officially opening their doors soon. According to UNDFTD's own Eddie Cruz, UNDFTD SF will open on on September 9th at 516 Hayes St. Eddie Cruz will be in the shop that day for the grand opening.

Eddie Cruz

via KITC / HN

undftd-san-francisco-store-opening-1.jpeg

UNDFTD

516 Hayes St.
San Francisco, CA 94102
415-437-2800

Mr Fongstarr wrote:
tn-620x620.jpg

tn-1-620x620.jpg

tn-2-620x620.jpg

tn-3-620x620.jpg

tn-4-620x620.jpg

aaaaa-620x465.jpg

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i want huf back
+1 w/ Nike account. Once they dropped Nike, the store fell off. I look forward to opening of UNDFTD though

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

it sucks that huf had to go, but I'm not as sad now.

At least they sell HUF stuff at Infinite SF and Benny Gold and even Atlas. You can pretty much find it at all other places and even online since it is everywhere now. I am sure if you bought it off Karmaloop, you will actually get it for cheaper with the discount codes they have.

Still not sure what to make of UNDFTD here in SF. I feel like it won't survive in the long run. Supreme would be a better fit out here imo.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

it sucks that huf had to go, but I'm not as sad now.

At least they sell HUF stuff at Infinite SF and Benny Gold and even Atlas. You can pretty much find it at all other places and even online since it is everywhere now. I am sure if you bought it off Karmaloop, you will actually get it for cheaper with the discount codes they have.

Still not sure what to make of UNDFTD here in SF. I feel like it won't survive in the long run. Supreme would be a better fit out here imo.
Hell yeah! I wanted Supreme to come to SF. It's going to be nice having UNDFTD in SF though.. 

I can actually see it doing pretty well... especially with its sports background.

the bay area loves its sports teams and i can see them taking full advantage of this

it's good that someone is taking over Huf's old spot, but UNDFTD doesn't need another store. Eddie sold out long ago making the stuff available everywhere. Stussy too.

As far as Huf goes, Keith really messed up by expanding, pushing that shoe line, and getting rid of all old staff/ designers/ skyline and etch logos.....we'll see what happens.

mac- Supreme will never come to SF, with the online store. He won't make the same mistake Eddie and Keith did, that killed their brands imo, not to mention, he comes with constant designs, and even if they aren't that solid, they still sell out since it's made in so few numbers.

I talked to Jerry for you too btw. Check the Bape x Adidas thread in the "other brands' section as well.

^^^^^I wouldn't necessarily say Keith messed up for expanding. In most interviews I've read that he always wanted to have his brand comparable to Supreme. You can see it in the current look with his colortones and his bland look and I am sure his brand is exactly how he's imagined it now. I don't dig it as much as the old stuff but their shoe line is one of the best things to come out of their camp. I think he is just doing what he can with the economic times. As much as I hate how there is no retail store and how HUF has become an LA thing now, I am sure he is saving a lot of wasted money by downsizing to just a wholesale store and making his product available to the general public.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

mac- Supreme will never come to SF, with the online store. He won't make the same mistake Eddie and Keith did, that killed their brands imo, not to mention, he comes with constant designs, and even if they aren't that solid, they still sell out since it's made in so few numbers.
you do know eddie owns supreme LA right? supreme was suppose to open in sf but from what i heard they changed they mind on the location.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

^^^^^I wouldn't necessarily say Keith messed up for expanding. In most interviews I've read that he always wanted to have his brand comparable to Supreme. You can see it in the current look with his colortones and his bland look and I am sure his brand is exactly how he's imagined it now. I don't dig it as much as the old stuff but their shoe line is one of the best things to come out of their camp. I think he is just doing what he can with the economic times. As much as I hate how there is no retail store and how HUF has become an LA thing now, I am sure he is saving a lot of wasted money by downsizing to just a wholesale store and making his product available to the general public.
I spoke to my shop owner in Berkeley and he said that Keith didn't like the exclusive image and wanted to make it have a more skater image, which was the reason he gave as to why the brand expanded so much......I'm not doubting what you heard in those interviews (if you can, could you link me to them?  I'd like to read them)
Huf LA closed btw............If he really wanted the brand to be like Supreme, why in the world would he expand and why would he get rid of the Skyline logo (comparable to the box logo for many people I've spoken to about this very issue).

you do know eddie owns supreme LA right? supreme was suppose to open in sf but from what i heard they changed they mind on the location. 

I didn't know that, but I still assume that James has control over the brand and not Eddie. Regardless of whether he owns the store, Eddie still messed up UNDFTD and Stussy by expanding, he should have known what would have happened if he had sold out and went for the quick buck, instead of keeping it limited and being like Supreme in terms of selling practically everything they sell, out and having a bunch of consumers fiending for the product. James is very good at what he does and imo will never sell out just like taps, NBHD, and Original Fake. And what's most odd about what Eddie did, was that he apparently looks to James for every business move he makes (I read that in an article), so why would he expand the brands?

Nigo made the same mistake with Bape.

Ubiq and I think Huf lost their Supreme accounts when the online shop opened, so it really wouldn't make any sense why a store would open in SF. I know they were planning one though. To be honest, I and many other people in the Bay Area not to mention the world (practically everyone on SS), really wouldn't want another US Supreme store opening.

Looking forward to this.

On a side note, I did not know HUF LA closed down! I stopped by while I was in LA this past weekend just to find out it was gone... I guess they unexpectedly lost their lease..

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

lol @ page 1.

everyone thinks they know someone
laugh.gif

undftd would be a nice change, i stopped wearing huf brand a long time ago, dont really care for their brand except for the new era's which fell off years ago. i would rather see supreme open than undftd. did undftd they open yet?

Back
Top Bottom