UNDFTD SF OFFICIAL

WOW. I would not of let that person leave with my pair of I was waiting there for hours.

If anything UNDFTD is in the wrong.

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

Y'all a bunch of busters letting one person buy all the iv's up. Fa real!

REALLY? did that person stand in line or come at the last minute and cut in front of everybody?
he was like the 4th person in line. the first person grabbed a 11.5 and a 12. then a couple of people left the line cause it was their size. as soon as it was his turn he push all the boxes to the front. even the kids sizes! then when people started complaining they said its a mom and pops store they dont have to put limits on shoes or some *#+%*#%* like that. all that is gonna do is kill they bussiness. right now im like #%%% undefeated. i aint feeling any of their %#+%. that was weak as hell for them to do that.

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Y'all a bunch of busters letting one person buy all the iv's up. Fa real!

REALLY? did that person stand in line or come at the last minute and cut in front of everybody?
he was like the 4th person in line. the first person grabbed a 11.5 and a 12. then a couple of people left the line cause it was their size. as soon as it was his turn he push all the boxes to the front. even the kids sizes! then when people started complaining they said its a mom and pops store they dont have to put limits on shoes or some *#+%*#%* like that. all that is gonna do is kill they bussiness. right now im like #%%% undefeated. i aint feeling any of their %#+%. that was weak as hell for them to do that.
Damn thats ###*!! up

That's jacked. Mom and pop shops should still enforce that rule of one pair per customer. It helps cut resellers inventory.

I've always wanted to go to a Undftd store but never got the chance. I look into customer service and after the shadiness, I won't support Sf shop.

was telling some friends looking to buy new shoes to check out undftd.
now i won't.

yea i was excited to go to the store...i walked in and the worker there didnt greet me just walked to the back and turned the music on louder....i was like ok i guess either he likes the song or wants me out...so i walked out and ate at stacks

I've only been to UNDFTD once and I had great customer service there. Me and my girl were just browsing and the employee there (some black guy) did everything he was supposed to in just asking if I need help with any sizes or what not. They gave a good impression on me but it still doesn't take away the fact that thier clothes are kind weak (imo).

Back
Top Bottom