UNDFTD x Converse Poorman’s Weapon

UNDFTDxConverse always comes out good, just like their black friday ones.
pimp.gif

Does anyone know if these are still around? I know a few pairs have hit ebay and are at decent prices but I was hoping to get word on a retailer that will takephone orders. BTW did any one cop the green pair? I would love to see some pics.

I just checked a few minutes ago and the black pair is up... no sign of the green
looks like only certain sizes can actually be added to the cart

just copped there is a 8 1/2 on their site 103 shipped ant bad at all. all sizes are available on their site no need for ebay

^looks like they've been taken off the website..checked at around 6am and scooped up a 9.5

now their gone.

What am I missing? I don't see them on the site.

edit: that post above me hadn't shown up yet when i posted. weird. i hope they put them back up later.

damn i just got back from class, no way it sold out they had every dize on their site, they took it off their site. i guess ya should call undft la when theyopen and ask wha happen

they sold out someone said they copped the last size 13 at 10am eastern, wow i'm surprised they sold out that fast, i got lucky copped mine around 7ameastern only cuz i had an early class

if anybody can hook me up with a size 10.5, 11, or 11.5 that would be greatly appreciated. Some cat at undefeated told me these were going up at 9 a:m guess helied or didn't know.

HUF has a 12 on it's site. (I believe I got the last 11 because when I went to add it again by accident, it said it was out of stock and then I finallyfound my cart in the corner of the page.

that is insane how these are going for that much. Still if anyone can hook me up with a size 10.5, 11, 11.5 for a decent price it will be greatly appreciated.Damn dude for giving me wrong info lol.

These are a very nice clean shoe. Converse/UNDFTD did it right this time.
If anybody has an 11 or 11.5, hit me up, I need them.
Have a good night, NT!

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

theyre ok but i wouldnt pay over 80 for these
Truth. I had a pair on hold for me at La Brea, but chose to win the Vans Mike Carrolls on eBay instead.

I agree with most...I would have gladly paid retail but I wont deal with resellers on this unless the hype dies

Back
Top Bottom