Undisputed Most Loved Rapper In The World

800px-DoggyFizzleTV.jpg

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

I get that. Im just amazed at how many corporations would choose a gangster rapping excon pothead as their spokesperson.

I remember a time when most companies were publicly denouncing rap and wanted nothing to do with us. Its crazy how times have changed.

You're argument is 10 years maybe 15 years too late; Along with all of Snoop's "luggage".
But yeah, EVERYONE loves Snoop regardless of age. He's laid back and respectful to everyone. He never gets out of line in the public.

To the person who said 2PAC. You are dumb. He is loved now, yeah. But back then more people HATED 2pac than LOVED Him. Hell....Biggie was and IS way more LOVED than 2pac will ever be. 2pac was just a nasty person, rotten attitude, bad soul. He had his moments where he was down to earth and cool but he was way too bi-polar. 

I get that. Im just amazed at how many corporations would choose a gangster rapping excon pothead as their spokesperson.

I remember a time when most companies were publicly denouncing rap and wanted nothing to do with us. Its crazy how times have changed.

You're argument is 10 years maybe 15 years too late; Along with all of Snoop's "luggage".
But yeah, EVERYONE loves Snoop regardless of age. He's laid back and respectful to everyone. He never gets out of line in the public.

To the person who said 2PAC. You are dumb. He is loved now, yeah. But back then more people HATED 2pac than LOVED Him. Hell....Biggie was and IS way more LOVED than 2pac will ever be. 2pac was just a nasty person, rotten attitude, bad soul. He had his moments where he was down to earth and cool but he was way too bi-polar. 

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

damn you knew Pac?

What argument?  I'm not disagreeing,  just making an observation.  You must of missed where I said "I remember a time when".

As far as more ppl hating Pac than loving him, where was this at?  Even when he was dissing most NYC rappers half the city was still $%!%@*$ with him.

damn you knew Pac?

What argument?  I'm not disagreeing,  just making an observation.  You must of missed where I said "I remember a time when".

As far as more ppl hating Pac than loving him, where was this at?  Even when he was dissing most NYC rappers half the city was still $%!%@*$ with him.

yea snoop pac not really because snoop has a wider array of demographic old white folks love him old asian kats love him young kats like him i dont think pac has that large a following in terms of the demographics
fo shizzle dizzle
roll.gif

yea snoop pac not really because snoop has a wider array of demographic old white folks love him old asian kats love him young kats like him i dont think pac has that large a following in terms of the demographics
fo shizzle dizzle
roll.gif

To the person who said 2PAC. You are dumb. He is loved now, yeah. But back then more people HATED 2pac than LOVED Him. Hell....Biggie was and IS way more LOVED than 2pac will ever be. 2pac was just a nasty person, rotten attitude, bad soul. He had his moments where he was down to earth and cool but he was way too bi-polar
*looks at avy*
grin.gif

someone got real hurt when hit em up came out right?

but yea snoop is easily the most loved rapper

To the person who said 2PAC. You are dumb. He is loved now, yeah. But back then more people HATED 2pac than LOVED Him. Hell....Biggie was and IS way more LOVED than 2pac will ever be. 2pac was just a nasty person, rotten attitude, bad soul. He had his moments where he was down to earth and cool but he was way too bi-polar
*looks at avy*
grin.gif

someone got real hurt when hit em up came out right?

but yea snoop is easily the most loved rapper

Back
Top Bottom