Undisputed Most Loved Rapper In The World

This is the undisputed answer. But for the life of me I don't know why. For a few years this man was Mr. @$##+$* & ##$! now my grandma knows no rap songs but every time Snoop comes on she goes "There's Snoop Doggy Dogg"
laugh.gif

This is the undisputed answer. But for the life of me I don't know why. For a few years this man was Mr. @$##+$* & ##$! now my grandma knows no rap songs but every time Snoop comes on she goes "There's Snoop Doggy Dogg"
laugh.gif

Do yall remember once upon a time when he was the most hated.......right before he dropped doggy style and with his Murder case trial??

Do yall remember once upon a time when he was the most hated.......right before he dropped doggy style and with his Murder case trial??

I was thinking Em but your absolutely right.......My mother told me how he started a fad of wearing slippers to school in Australia
eek.gif

I was thinking Em but your absolutely right.......My mother told me how he started a fad of wearing slippers to school in Australia
eek.gif

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

I get that. Im just amazed at how many corporations would choose a gangster rapping excon pothead as their spokesperson.

I remember a time when most companies were publicly denouncing rap and wanted nothing to do with us. Its crazy how times have changed.

You're argument is 10 years maybe 15 years too late; Along with all of Snoop's "luggage".
But yeah, EVERYONE loves Snoop regardless of age. He's laid back and respectful to everyone. He never gets out of line in the public.

To the person who said 2PAC. You are dumb. He is loved now, yeah. But back then more people HATED 2pac than LOVED Him. Hell....Biggie was and IS way more LOVED than 2pac will ever be. 2pac was just a nasty person, rotten attitude, bad soul. He had his moments where he was down to earth and cool but he was way too bi-polar. 
and here we go....

I get that. Im just amazed at how many corporations would choose a gangster rapping excon pothead as their spokesperson.

I remember a time when most companies were publicly denouncing rap and wanted nothing to do with us. Its crazy how times have changed.

You're argument is 10 years maybe 15 years too late; Along with all of Snoop's "luggage".
But yeah, EVERYONE loves Snoop regardless of age. He's laid back and respectful to everyone. He never gets out of line in the public.

To the person who said 2PAC. You are dumb. He is loved now, yeah. But back then more people HATED 2pac than LOVED Him. Hell....Biggie was and IS way more LOVED than 2pac will ever be. 2pac was just a nasty person, rotten attitude, bad soul. He had his moments where he was down to earth and cool but he was way too bi-polar. 
and here we go....

say goodbye and go commit that. (c) Killa

say goodbye and go commit that. (c) Killa

You're right. Snoop saw his career waning and showed corporate America that he is no longer a threat. He learned to play along and, like any entertainer trying to make a living, has gone against his original format. No more hardcore, strictly Pharrell Williams and Katy Perry.   

You're right. Snoop saw his career waning and showed corporate America that he is no longer a threat. He learned to play along and, like any entertainer trying to make a living, has gone against his original format. No more hardcore, strictly Pharrell Williams and Katy Perry.   

In the US, probably.

But internationally, 2Pac's influence is alive and still going strong. Pac and MJ might be the only American music you'll hear walking around a street in a whole lot countries around the world.

And cats out tthere really Makavelli clothing and backwards tied bandanna's. For real.

In the US, probably.

But internationally, 2Pac's influence is alive and still going strong. Pac and MJ might be the only American music you'll hear walking around a street in a whole lot countries around the world.

And cats out tthere really Makavelli clothing and backwards tied bandanna's. For real.

Back
Top Bottom