UNFAITHFUL: the movie...any nters seen this?

First time catching this
eek.gif
eek.gif
damn ol girl was doing her husband dirrrtttyyy
eek.gif
dude was smashing all over nyc
laugh.gif
smh.

Yo that trick did her husband dirty. i swear if i found out that my wife did me dirty like that i swear on the great god Allah i would murk both ofthem.
mad.gif

This is the 2nd post on this movie in 2 weeks...some channel must be replaying this over and over

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Yo that trick did her husband dirty. i swear if i found out that my wife did me dirty like that i swear on the great god Allah i would murk both of them.
mad.gif

stop fronting son

She was doing her husband so bad....idk what I'd do if I was in his situation.

Similiar to everyone else's opinion....the stairway scene
devil.gif
pimp.gif

someone gimme a quick plot overview cuz ive seen so many movies like this i cant remember

My course of action had I been her husband:

I'd follow them and camcord them in the act.

Have lawyer draw up divorce papers, with her receiving nothing considering she broke the vows.

Seduce a beautiful woman (her best friend/relative if possible)

Bring her home and start sex session around the time she would be scheduled to arrive home

Connect camcorder to tv and have playing during session

As she walks in she see's herself getting slutted, me stroking and the divorce papers with pen on the night stand.

If she didn't agree to give me my children (if any were conceived) I would threaten to post in on the internet with her name attached to it for all to see.

^
laugh.gif
I honestly don't know what I would do...that's my biggest fear about marriage...you can me with someone for 13 yrs...and just likethat...it's over
frown.gif

forget the Stairway.. The bathroom was dirty !!!
pimp.gif
and then coming back& buttoning up the loose button while that dude is grinning by the bar!!!

forget the Stairway.. The bathroom was dirty !!!
pimp.gif
and then coming back& buttoning up the loose button while that dude is grinning by the bar!!!

Back
Top Bottom