University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

I hit on DSG via the wrist band situation they did Last Sunday...(size 12)...then the day I picked them up (yesterday shipment issues) FNL/JD Sports hit me and said I won the reraffle for my size...size 12...went to pick them up and asked buddy behind the counter..."Yo how this happen" he was like "The person(s) before me created accounts with they nickname and when they came to pick up they shoes the account didn't match their ID" I was like "Oh ok...yall on it huh"? ....buddy was like "We don't play that we respect y'all to insure fairness" I gave him the side eye cuz this the same FNL/JD Sports that allowed folks to walk out with 6-7 pair of Yeezy slides at one time so go figure... ha ha...

50inchvert 50inchvert why do you think the shoes are fake???

Not saying they are fake. I just question how so many sellers are able to acquire that much stock.

Every release you see several IG flex posts with full size runs of 2-3 pairs in each size at their home or loaded up in the SUV. I mean is it really that much "back dooring" going on?

Damn, and here I am just happy with my one pair. Twitter is the absolute worst with that kinda stuff too. Resellers commenting back to people like they just made more than that other person makes in a month. And why work a 9-5 when you can be a reseller making that much money in one day. Stuff like that is so cringey.
Lets be real none/most of those folks have health insurance, 401k , nor consistent income. Ill take a 9-5 any day over that, not mention depending on how they sell them they WILL need a 1099 at the end of the year.......... :rofl:

Screenshot_20210429-133735_Outlook.jpg
Screenshot_20210429-133808_Outlook.jpg

Screenshot_20210429-133640_Outlook.jpg

Truly the worst. Honestly not a single GR shoe coming out this year I even want.
I'll give you retail plus $50 to lock down them red flints for me

My local FNL is on BS acting like they can't release any information about retros and that they have to reraffle them. I know this is BS because they just offered Wolfman a pair of 1s from a late shipment. I'm sure the employees are backdooring all the stock.
I just talked to my FNL manager and they have hyper royals sitting with no direction on when they can sell. She brought a pair from the back and I was like LET ME COP 👮🏾 and she said she is waiting on corporate... Smells like that door in the back may be open...

Not saying they are fake. I just question how so many sellers are able to acquire that much stock.

Every release you see several IG flex posts with full size runs of 2-3 pairs in each size at their home or loaded up in the SUV. I mean is it really that much "back dooring" going on?
Barking Up The Wrong Tree My Dude

Trust

Lets be real none/most of those folks have health insurance, 401k , nor consistent income. Ill take a 9-5 any day over that, not mention depending on how they sell them they WILL need a 1099 at the end of the year.......... :rofl:
Yup that's what I'm saying. I'll take all my benefits working my salaried job any day. That 1099 for stuff over 600 profit really gonna cut into those profit margins unless they plan on moving all future inventory locally.

It's funny, online sometimes you just don't know who you're interacting with. Recently I had a back-and-forth with some guy about NFTs. In my head, I was interacting with just another random Twitter dude, didn't give it a second thought. It wasn't until afterwards that I realized he's a pretty big name in the community, owning several millions in NFTs (over $10 Million JUST in Nba Top Shot).

I don't think I was rude or anything, but he definitely didn't appreciate my pushing back so hard on his ideas, HAHA.

Love seeing all the pics of a shoe that I really wanted. Put in for every raffle tried every website for 4 hours and not 1 pair which is all I wanted. But then come on here and see everybody with multiples just to get their ego stroked. WTG you cheated the system to get your pairs we get it. WTF has happened to the shoe game. Instead of of helping people out and get their pair, its let me get as many as i can because i paid some nerd a ton of money to create a bot so I can flex on Niketalk. Nothing but a joke now. The shoe game is ruined and when the shoe market falls flat I will laugh my *** off. Enjoy it while you can

Love seeing all the pics of a shoe that I really wanted. Put in for every raffle tried every website for 4 hours and not 1 pair which is all I wanted. But then come on here and see everybody with multiples just to get their ego stroked. WTG you cheated the system to get your pairs we get it. WTF has happened to the shoe game. Instead of of helping people out and get their pair, its let me get as many as i can because i paid some nerd a ton of money to create a bot so I can flex on Niketalk. Nothing but a joke now. The shoe game is ruined and when the shoe market falls flat I will laugh my *** off. Enjoy it while you can

If people got doubles...that's fine. A lot of us buy two pairs. 1 to rock 1 to stock.

None of the NTer's here flexed with trunk loads...they are just showing some of the fools I the world that are messing up the game.

Don't be salty on doubles...those folks aren't the problem.

So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 i only have one sz 9.5 left and GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal hit me up first, but to be straight up i wanted to hook other members up to spread the love a little lol im down to my last pairs that punk spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour is trying to say these look nice and i just dont see it :lol: this whole shoe is just plain ugly to me, i might just throw it to the back of the warehouse and forget about it

confidance confidance your pair will be in the air 2moro

Last edited:
It's funny, online sometimes you just don't know who you're interacting with. Recently I had a back-and-forth with some guy about NFTs. In my head, I was interacting with just another random Twitter dude, didn't give it a second thought. It wasn't until afterwards that I realized he's a pretty big name in the community, owning several millions in NFTs (over $10 Million JUST in Nba Top Shot).

I don't think I was rude or anything, but he definitely didn't appreciate my pushing back so hard on his ideas, HAHA.

And he is just a regular dude, all them millions don’t make him any better than the next man

Back
Top Bottom