University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

FNL called me this morning and I won a pair. Thank God. They had a re-raffle for unclaimed pairs. Was able to use my military discount.
9DC992FA-CDF8-434A-8732-893C5659474C.jpeg

Would have been nice if the store that had my pair called and let me know or something, but I'm sure they were eager to back door my pair at 5 on the spot!

Being that I put light pink laces in my University Blue 1s, I must agree with you that pink laces in these 4s are not the move IMO. The color laces I would personally rock in these are light grey (though black laces will probably look good too).

bad idea then, bad idea now

So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 i only have one sz 9.5 left and @GrizzlyAnimal hit me up first, but to be straight up i wanted to hook other members up to spread the love a little lol im down to my last pairs that punk @spoonmanofthehour is trying to say these look nice and i just dont see it :lol: this whole shoe is just plain ugly to me, i might just throw it to the back of the warehouse and forget about it

confidance confidance your pair will be in the air 2moro
Survival Of The Fittest :nthat:

I'll Find Em :evil:

And he is just a regular dude, all them millions don’t make him any better than the next man

It’s not about him being better than anyone else, it’s about his credibility. Knowing he has so much invested, and has had so much success in the space, gives him more credibility imo to speak on the subject compared to some regular Joe. That doesn’t mean everything he says or thinks is automatically correct, but imo it merits giving his perspective some respect and consideration.

So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 i only have one sz 9.5 left and @GrizzlyAnimal hit me up first, but to be straight up i wanted to hook other members up to spread the love a little lol im down to my last pairs that punk @spoonmanofthehour is trying to say these look nice and i just dont see it :lol: this whole shoe is just plain ugly to me, i might just throw it to the back of the warehouse and forget about it

grizzlyanimal?? 🤨
1DA5CA2B-F1BB-4CA0-8D84-454B05A383C1.jpeg

U a real one man. It's dope seeing you do this on a weekly basis. Blessing to you boss.

Back
Top Bottom