University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

FTL at the HIP in chicago has GS sizes
Just picked one up while grabbing my red 13’s

3C888BC3-E673-4181-BAA5-7852819E89CC.jpeg

Nice Kicks late shipment arrived yesterday and got called for the raffle win. I was planning on purchasing a pair through Ebay since I have $114 Ebay credit to cover some of the cost. Since I hit from Nice Kicks I will use the credit towards the Lightning 4 if I strike out on release day.

Last edited:
3C888BC3-E673-4181-BAA5-7852819E89CC.jpeg

Nice Kicks late shipment arrived yesterday and got called for the raffle win. I was planning on purchasing a pair through Ebay since I have $114 Ebay credit to cover some of the cost. Since I hit from Nice Kicks I will use the credit towards the Lightning 4 if I strike out on release day.
How you get ebay credit?

SNKRS pair came in over the weekend but I didn’t have time to actually check them out… they knocked these out of the park. These already feel like my favorite cop of the year. Even if I did hit on bigger releases, I’d put these among the top.
So amazing of a pair brother I'm glad you landed them. Cant wait to see on feet pics.

So SNKRS pairs are arriving, probably footsites as well. Trying to figure out where the bottom is on these since I missed out. Missed on the 2 shoes I wanted the most this year (UNC 1s and these). I think I need to be more patient on these if the UNC 1s is any indication....

Back
Top Bottom