University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

maybe wife and kids got some pent up resentment toward your *** cuz that's just disrespectful.

did you miss a soccer game and forget to put the toilet seat down or something?

Lol my wife be hating my shoe room… my son sometimes just clumsy doe

Dang bro just wear em

Yes I was able to double up on these… but I already traded the other pair away to my co worker.

The homie won the Union 2 Rattans for me and I know that he really wanted these so I hooked him up by doing a straight trade up trade for them.

Before everyone chimes in and that I took a loss, this dude has hooked me up before like the Kobe 5 Undefetead HOF for retail for example…. So we be like that 🤙🏽
I’m going to wear my pair, when the right occasion arise.
I finally wore my Clot 13 lows, last month to my nephew bday dinner… Everyone was blown away by them…. So I’m over the double up shawty hang up…

I’m going to wear my pair, when the right occasion arise.
I finally wore my Clot 13 lows, last month to my nephew bday dinner… Everyone was blown away by them…. So I’m over the double up shawty hang up…
Yeah I’m trying hard to stop double/tripling up and the way things are going now it’s going to be EZ coz it’s getting harder to get pairs at least for me

maybe wife and kids got some pent up resentment toward your *** cuz that's just disrespectful.

did you miss a soccer game and forget to put the toilet seat down or something?
Women and their damn toilet seats.

Why is it our moral obligation to leave the seat down?

You think I want to grab a dirty toilet seat every time I take a wee-wee?

…they’re so entitled.

02294F0D-7003-4EFD-9B46-3D9B939664BD.gif

I got a semi funny story… whenever I wear white shoes my wife/son be stepping on em… I don’t know if it’s accidental but it happens more often than I can think lol…. I be like dang you guys know how much I try to take care of my shoes especially if they are white but here you go stepping on em sheeeeesh 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Lol my wife be hating my shoe room… my son sometimes just clumsy doe
my wife doesn't step on my shoes despite her hatred towards how many shoes I own and the hatred of when a pair shows up on our doorstep

my kids, mostly my 6 year old, step on my **** left and right and they know how I feel about that

scared to where white shoes around them

the dogs can be just as bad...my boston terrier stepped on the mesh toe box of my infrared 90's while she had dirty feet...tried to clean them asap w/ Tide to go but I just ended up spreading the dirt...haven't worn them since

I would double up on these for retail, just so’s I could wear my ebay pair without having a panic attack every time I go anywhere near water.

…it pretty much kills the enjoyment of wearing them.

The fact that any of you would be so insensitive as to laugh at and ridicule this poor man is sickening to me.

…he gotta eat too.

A4183C54-3394-467B-A05B-992A42F86990.gif

Back
Top Bottom